Lanarkshire Fed

King billy 2

Herd a rumour there were some clubs did not central mark but brought birds to the 2 clubs already marked in basket's already sealed some with not the recommended 4 members at each club I thought that was the idear for central Marking wots your thoughts and think carefully before you respond am not accusing any one of cheating

Tam, 7 members from Airdrie marked 65 pigeon that were transported In

3 sealed crates to Uddingston Club hut, they were accompanied by the required 4 members. This was done only after consultation with the Fed. Secretary and the ok given for this to happen.

Tam, 7 members from Airdrie marked 65 pigeon that were transported In

3 sealed crates to Uddingston Club hut, they were accompanied by the required 4 members. This was done only after consultation with the Fed. Secretary and the ok given for this to happen.

As I said not accusing any one of anything but central marketing should mean wot it says or wots the point

As I said not accusing any one of anything but central marketing should mean wot it says or wots the point

Tam, don’t see anything wrong with transporting birds in as long as the rules are adhered to, this is not a new thing it has happened for years. Out of the 7 Airdrie members who sent birds 2 had stated they would not be sending if they had to mark at another club.

Hi tam, I don't like airing federation business on social media sites, the main reason for central marking was that several clubs couldn't muster enough members to race mark their pigeons, several clubs approached to he federation for permission to mark at their premises and ferry their pigeons in which was granted as long as they followed the federation guidelines as done often in ferry in races. Remember this isn't an open race only a pool race which would normally have all clubs marking and picked up at their own premises. Hope this helps.

Hi tam, I don't like airing federation business on social media sites, the main reason for central marking was that several clubs couldn't muster enough members to race mark their pigeons, several clubs approached to he federation for permission to mark at their premises and ferry their pigeons in which was granted as long as they followed the federation guidelines as done often in ferry in races. Remember this isn't an open race only a pool race which would normally have all clubs marking and picked up at their own premises. Hope this helps.

Well done Jim, that put that story to bed once and for all ðŸ‘

Herd a rumour there were some clubs did not central mark but brought birds to the 2 clubs already marked in basket's already sealed some with not the recommended 4 members at each club I thought that was the idear for central Marking wots your thoughts and think carefully before you respond am not accusing any one of cheating

Tam it appears lessons have not been learned by past events when birds were ferried in from some clubs. Two guys in a van taking all the clubs birds to the central marking station and low and behold one of they two men win the race by a parks length. Ferrying should be banned altogether. People paid their dues expecting their birds to be collected at their own club not a central marking station. If like our club just now the requisite numbers don’t send or go to the club to get the numbers needed to ensure transparency then they should be welcomed by their neighbouring club to mark their birds and be collected from their. Of course the drivers need to know what clubs don’t need collected from but in this day and age that’s a 5 mins job. I’m no away and I don’t know who ferried in but friends or foe it makes no difference ferrying birds in should not happen at all. Imo

not a happy chappie, clarkston club members had to go to the two fed nominated clubs for central marking because of diffrent ets systems after fed text notice, then clubs do marking at own premises, we could have done at own club adhering to fed rules ,just glad this is last race in a hard year for fed and club sec,s good luck everyone with the race

[/quote

How can anyone police this Jim I don't think this is the only club that did not central mark

If said club/clubs basketted at their own premises there clocks will be run off at their own place 3 of us are away in the Burnbank club we all went to Newmains can we run our clocks off in our own club with our club secretary present?

Tam it appears lessons have not been learned by past events when birds were ferried in from some clubs. Two guys in a van taking all the clubs birds to the central marking station and low and behold one of they two men win the race by a parks length. Ferrying should be banned altogether. People paid their dues expecting their birds to be collected at their own club not a central marking station. If like our club just now the requisite numbers don’t send or go to the club to get the numbers needed to ensure transparency then they should be welcomed by their neighbouring club to mark their birds and be collected from their. Of course the drivers need to know what clubs don’t need collected from but in this day and age that’s a 5 mins job. I’m no away and I don’t know who ferried in but friends or foe it makes no difference ferrying birds in should not happen at all. Imo

COVID 19. social distancing , safer in small gatherings ,older fanciers more at risk , etc etc ,