Nettle Tea

In 1983 a lad from the north east put me on to it for the pigeons, I used it for years until I started using Naturaline. I used to brew it Saturday and use it Sunday it was to help the fall of down and keep the skin clear. I put 30 nettle leaves in 5 pints of water and brought to the boil then simmered for 10mins. It was a dark green when boiled but changed to black overnight I also put a couple of garlic cloves in when it was cooling.I only used it during the racing season but use Naturaline all year.

Nettle tea bags just as good

i have an abundance of it in natural form John . so you use ? when and why please ?

In 1983 a lad from the north east put me on to it for the pigeons, I used it for years until I started using Naturaline. I used to brew it Saturday and use it Sunday it was to help the fall of down and keep the skin clear. I put 30 nettle leaves in 5 pints of water and brought to the boil then simmered for 10mins. It was a dark green when boiled but changed to black overnight I also put a couple of garlic cloves in when it was cooling.I only used it during the racing season but use Naturaline all year.

so for the time you used Alex , was your racing "good" at all ?