Snfc

dkj

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

119 birds recorded on the lib line today. There will be a few more not on the lib line so those who have birds recorded best wait tae see how others marked st other stations best keep this in mind !!!

Imo all Sec birds should go through the nominated station for their own section. A proposal at the AGM to this effect will follow.

119 birds recorded on the lib line today. There will be a few more not on the lib line so those who have birds recorded best wait tae see how others marked st other stations best keep this in mind !!!

Imo all Sec birds should go through the nominated station for their own section. A proposal at the AGM to this effect will follow.

I want to set you straight about The National clock stations as I think you are pointing the finger at me as I accidentally deleted my bird from REIMS and you are wondering how I managed to do it

Well get a map and check the North Section covers from STONEHAVEN up to the SHETLANDS and the clock station is ABERDEEN.

ALAN RITCHIE a Deveron valley club member got an official CLOCK OPENING STATION AT BANFF YEARS AGO to save members from the moray coast having to travel to Aberdeen to get there clocks opened and we have had no bother with this and it is well run till my mistake at Reims .

This is how it came about the national races are on our club base station and I unfortunately deleted the REIMS RACE FROM MY OWN CLOCK when I was entering for a young bird race so I was the only one to loose out and nothing unto ward was done . the clock opening station has been well used in the past with no bother and would like you to think again about the area we had to travel for national racing and scrap your suggestion we are only trying to help fanciers who don't have a clock station within 10 miles

Gogs Wilson

I want to set you straight about The National clock stations as I think you are pointing the finger at me as I accidentally deleted my bird from REIMS and you are wondering how I managed to do it

Well get a map and check the North Section covers from STONEHAVEN up to the SHETLANDS and the clock station is ABERDEEN.

ALAN RITCHIE a Deveron valley club member got an official CLOCK OPENING STATION AT BANFF YEARS AGO to save members from the moray coast having to travel to Aberdeen to get there clocks opened and we have had no bother with this and it is well run till my mistake at Reims .

This is how it came about the national races are on our club base station and I unfortunately deleted the REIMS RACE FROM MY OWN CLOCK when I was entering for a young bird race so I was the only one to loose out and nothing unto ward was done . the clock opening station has been well used in the past with no bother and would like you to think again about the area we had to travel for national racing and scrap your suggestion we are only trying to help fanciers who don't have a clock station within 10 miles

Gogs Wilson

You couldn't be further off the Mark Gordon, I have no knowledge of any other section and never do because I'm not a studier of results etc. I simply think if you race in a particular section you should send your birds through their station. No finger pointing, no taking pop shots at anyone or otherwise being snide about it. It is nothing more than how I think things should be. Quite clearly not everyone agrees with this but it is still my personal belief, just like some fanciers think you should be obliged to record your birds on lib line within a certain time, a thing I Disagree with but it is each to their own thoughts. A proposal at an AGM is just that, a fanciers wish to see things happen within their organisation. Many more proposals are rejected than implemented but it does not deny the man his right to put the proposal in. The Majority rule runs deep in my veins and if I'm in the Minority I accept the decision of my fellow members with good grace. Always have done and always will do.

Hope this explanation is acceptable to you and wish you well in the coming seasons, regardless of the outcome of my proposal. Kindest Regards John.

You couldn't be further off the Mark Gordon, I have no knowledge of any other section and never do because I'm not a studier of results etc. I simply think if you race in a particular section you should send your birds through their station. No finger pointing, no taking pop shots at anyone or otherwise being snide about it. It is nothing more than how I think things should be. Quite clearly not everyone agrees with this but it is still my personal belief, just like some fanciers think you should be obliged to record your birds on lib line within a certain time, a thing I Disagree with but it is each to their own thoughts. A proposal at an AGM is just that, a fanciers wish to see things happen within their organisation. Many more proposals are rejected than implemented but it does not deny the man his right to put the proposal in. The Majority rule runs deep in my veins and if I'm in the Minority I accept the decision of my fellow members with good grace. Always have done and always will do.

Hope this explanation is acceptable to you and wish you well in the coming seasons, regardless of the outcome of my proposal. Kindest Regards John.

Thanks for your reply we do still SEND our birds with Aberdeen station but we can open them at our clubhouse in Banff and forward the paperwork to head office and they have had no complaints since it started """" SIMPLE NO NEED TO CHANGE """" bin your suggestion