Post How Your Race And Returns Are Going Today

BIGJAMIE320

Sorry to read that Andy, hope plenty turn in for you tomorrow. You had a good race with them last wk too. Dont understand it!

Sorry to read that Andy, hope plenty turn in for you tomorrow. You had a good race with them last wk too. Dont understand it!

Were they ybs flying naturally or were they on darkness ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunc50 not sure what you are implying , suggesting ?

I'm implying why was our birds wiped out and rest of convoy had a decent race, the doos we, sent were in their 5th race and race wise, what you want us to think, another day at the office

Dunc50 not sure what you are implying , suggesting ?

I'm implying why was our birds wiped out and rest of convoy had a decent race, the doos we, sent were in their 5th race and race wise, what you want us to think, another day at the office

Probably because Coalburn have trained from the same racepoint on their own for 4 races prior to this and Graham bros returns are Probably because they have worked their ybs hard this year topping Lanarkshire and south Lanarkshire

Not to say everyone in the south had good returns bt graham bros been fleeing out their skin

Edited by geordie1234

Probably because Coalburn have trained from the same racepoint on their own for 4 races prior to this and Graham bros returns are Probably because they have worked their ybs hard this year topping Lanarkshire and south Lanarkshire

Not to say everyone in the south had good returns bt graham bros been fleeing out their skin

6th race and only they’ve no been to same race point every week so who ever told u that is taking sh**. Wit I’m hearing from sl is they’ve got there Doos and we’ve no. I don’t care wit anyone says there Doos is no better than Coalburn Doos if there getting them so should we. But to finish with 4/43 something no right and Doos were in great health before anyone thinks it’s that.

6th race and only they’ve no been to same race point every week so who ever told u that is taking sh**. Wit I’m hearing from sl is they’ve got there Doos and we’ve no. I don’t care wit anyone says there Doos is no better than Coalburn Doos if there getting them so should we. But to finish with 4/43 something no right and Doos were in great health before anyone thinks it’s that.

Crazy returns defo and really hope ye get them home bt I don't think implying something sinister has went on is fair

Canny imagine many went from South Lanarkshire for ALL of them to get their doos hame...and to make the assumption their race was fine. Was under the impression Hamilton Independent had stopped racing this year....sounds like the convoy got blootered early

Edited by geordie1234

Andrew the race wasn’t fine and as you know there was only about 60 SL birds in the convoy and at 16:00 I appear to be the only person that timed in and returns for SL are not ideal with some returns I know of last night being 4/10 , 4/16 etc so as I have previously said I consider myself very fortunate to have 15/19

Andrew the race wasn’t fine and as you know there was only about 60 SL birds in the convoy and at 16:00 I appear to be the only person that timed in and returns for SL are not ideal with some returns I know of last night being 4/10 , 4/16 etc so as I have previously said I consider myself very fortunate to have 15/19

Liston we are only looking for answers the club is wiped out and it's heart breaking to get a bad last race, hardly a yearling for next year, most libs are filmed on mobiles and it helps to show the fancy how they cleared, we simple things ect,

Crazy returns defo and really hope ye get them home bt I don't think implying something sinister has went on is fair

Canny imagine many went from South Lanarkshire for ALL of them to get their doos hame...and to make the assumption their race was fine. Was under the impression Hamilton Independent had stopped racing this year....sounds like the convoy got blootered early

Where did I say anything sinister. I will put up what I think later when I’ve been to the club hut and spoke with the other guys. Just got my 5th just before 9 straight out the south so whatever happened it’s happened no far from the race point

Where did I say anything sinister. I will put up what I think later when I’ve been to the club hut and spoke with the other guys. Just got my 5th just before 9 straight out the south so whatever happened it’s happened no far from the race point

Was more to Duncs reply where he actually said I'm implying lol

Hope ye get them mate something defo thru them early in the race

Lads the weather was ok here right through to 3.15 when we had patchy rain ,rain at hq but none at mine .

Weather ok with wind dropping to nothing then building up a breeze in my garden all day ,temp rising during day and was comfortable without a coat.

Thought my birds were on fire—laid them off last week so got early start on training ,so had two catterick three bowburns and three 8mile hops with the birds really on form.

Yesterday from Peterborough lib at 9.15 my 22 birds were on their way or were they ?

They were clocked 24 mins behind club winner and six missing when I went to clocks one hour after clocking ——on return and during the afternoon I got four ,one minus some belly feathers so it hit the wires ,closing the loft at dusk I was still two adrift and none at ten next day but it is wet and drizzling .

The race was approx 170 just over

What I did notice was some of my birds had clarty feet been down for drink ,all returnees drank the drinker dry and some strays that came with mine and landed on house roof went straight to gutters before carrying on

Club winner doing 1324ypm

Due to the suggestion of someone telling porkies about the SL Wetherby I have posted my tine sheet for yesterday , I don’t have a clue what happened to the birds but it would appear that some of mine have broken from the batch and started to head home and something has happened to the convoy to stop them homing in the usual manner , I fully appreciate that the coalburn lads have had great racing over the past 6 weeks however Lanarkshire and South a Lanarkshire have it tough with some of the races and birds have been lost just look at the birdage for Lanarkshire yesterday approx 900 birds

I hope that the majority of birds work through as we all need them for next years yearlings and I appreciate everyone’s disappointment but let’s please leave the suggestions or implications out of racing and just enjoy our birds if we can

post-717-15993945157943_thumb.jpeg

Due to the suggestion of someone telling porkies about the SL Wetherby I have posted my tine sheet for yesterday , I don’t have a clue what happened to the birds but it would appear that some of mine have broken from the batch and started to head home and something has happened to the convoy to stop them homing in the usual manner , I fully appreciate that the coalburn lads have had great racing over the past 6 weeks however Lanarkshire and South a Lanarkshire have it tough with some of the races and birds have been lost just look at the birdage for Lanarkshire yesterday approx 900 birds

I hope that the majority of birds work through as we all need them for next years yearlings and I appreciate everyone’s disappointment but let’s please leave the suggestions or implications out of racing and just enjoy our birds if we can

Well done but we are no getting at Ur returns we are getting about ours and for me something has happened to our Doos 14/114 home. And sl are far better. As I said something no right

Ayrshire Fed had 12.5 % of the convoy in racetime from Ripon yesterday. very simelar to Coalburns returns more involved than NW wind.

It was a tough shift, my timer had flown his heart out. But he's still my only bird from 6,so yes definitely far more than wind that hindered

Well done but we are no getting at Ur returns we are getting about ours and for me something has happened to our Doos 14/114 home. And sl are far better. As I said something no right

Andrew, it can happen that two organisations get up together and one gets humped and the other doesn't. Glasgow got hammered from Hexham when they got up besides Lanarkshire and Lanarkshire seemed to get a decent enough race. How does that work out?