Post How Your Race And Returns Are Going Today

BIGJAMIE320

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andrew do you honestly think that not going with approximately 60 SL birds would have made a difference yesterday ? Unfortunately it was one of those races where logic and sense go out the window and suspicion and suggestion creep into the conversation. Ultimately it was a bad day at the office and youngsters are missing and most organisations have had a bad race on at least one occasion during this unpredictable young bird season so again I am genuinely sorry that the coalburn returns are poor and hope more have worked in Today

Andrew do you honestly think that not going with approximately 60 SL birds would have made a difference yesterday ? Unfortunately it was one of those races where logic and sense go out the window and suspicion and suggestion creep into the conversation. Ultimately it was a bad day at the office and youngsters are missing and most organisations have had a bad race on at least one occasion during this unpredictable young bird season so again I am genuinely sorry that the coalburn returns are poor and hope more have worked in Today

Nope 14/114 shocking and tbh something no right when sl has well more home. We should of stuck to going ourselves. U learn with ur mistakes

No Lennon he said they cleared in seconds. 1 reported in Preston

Terrible fir u guys big man . Def sounds as if Percy has had a right go at them some came the right way and unfortunately others went another , just your luck . I’ve had it even training for with 3/4 others they are all home and I’m waiting on plenty . Or the other way round .hope more work home .

Terrible fir u guys big man . Def sounds as if Percy has had a right go at them some came the right way and unfortunately others went another , just your luck . I’ve had it even training for with 3/4 others they are all home and I’m waiting on plenty . Or the other way round .hope more work home .

Just got my 6th at 18-40

Correct me if I’m wrong Stuart but last week when Glasgow had a mare of a race it was all down to human error. Barclay (though not named) is race controller which is where blame is placed when there is a bad race. But this week it’s just yer luck ???

Known ye a long time and you’ve been consistent aw the time I have but ye need tae make yer mind up here, both races were in almost identical conditions and birdage was near as damn the same so was it bad luck last week or bad race controlling and was it bad luck this week or bad controlling. ??

Ye know fine I’m no looking tae criticise race controllers or for that matter friends !! But ye need tae be consistent ??

Your 100% correct John . Last week was human error imho the error was going on the Saturday when everyone and there dog new it wasn’t good , sunday was much better ,def last week the Glasgow birds got it the very same Percy Percy Percy . I’ve done it myself before went and no one else went and got it so I know the script . If your the only birds in sky then you get it all the way .

You must have some memory John as I’ve had to look back any post I’ve made about last weeks disaster and the only one I could actually see was an answer to Mick curry when I said to him it was a bad call we all make them ? Is this what your on about ?

You must have some memory John as I’ve had to look back any post I’ve made about last weeks disaster and the only one I could actually see was an answer to Mick curry when I said to him it was a bad call we all make them ? Is this what your on about ?

Aye and it stuck way me because it was out of character for you to criticise another controller. Because as you said you've made bad calls yersel and everyone knows its a job that has little to no thanks attached to it. And its Barclay's first gig so a wee post of encouragement fae ye would imo been more in line way ye.

Never mentioned Glasgow John when I posted that I replied to mike after he said never seen weather close in the way it did , I replied it was a bad call we have all done it . Ps I’m not praising or criticising anyone . Especially one that did nothing but critise me for last number of years just about every week . Ps this is fact .

Never mentioned Glasgow John when I posted that I replied to mike after he said never seen weather close in the way it did , I replied it was a bad call we have all done it . Ps I’m not praising or criticising anyone . Especially one that did nothing but critise me for last number of years just about every week . Ps this is fact .

Never fae me Stuart, not ever. Arguably everyone got it wrong on Satuday there because yesterday was hands down a better race day by a parks length. However as ive said many times a good day for doos is also a good day for percy, no win situation that we all find ourselves in hence my post about time tae stop racing our ybs for a while to see if it improves the situation. Better than doing nothing at all and imo nothing at all is what will be done.!!!

John Mr maccrindle phoned or text joe musleh every other week when I was controlling asking why birds weren’t up or the birds should be up , I told joe to tell him to text or phone me I would put him straight . So I’ll never ever pay him on the back or will I ever criticise him to anyone . I am allowed to post on here what I think with prejudice.