Disaster

Delboy

Yb race from Hexham today was a complete disaster. I've never seen pigeons as dehydrated on return from a race. They were sooking water off the roof and gutters. It was bad enough the conditions they had to home in but the state of the birds on return was disgraceful. I'm the best returns I know down here ( Glasgow ) with 36/70. Sixteen of those birds were later bred pigeons away on their first race. I have only one of those back. TERRIBLE RACE

Yb race from Hexham today was a complete disaster. I've never seen pigeons as dehydrated on return from a race. They were sooking water off the roof and gutters. It was bad enough the conditions they had to home in but the state of the birds on return was disgraceful. I'm the best returns I know down here ( Glasgow ) with 36/70. Sixteen of those birds were later bred pigeons away on their first race. I have only one of those back. TERRIBLE RACE

hope more work in for u m8

Well I’m currently sitting with 4/8 from Hexham not had a doo for hours and I also sent 14 pigeons with coalburn for a toss at wooler and have got 14/14 all home for 2 45 and they lib 30 minutes after Lanarkshire and as the crow flys Wooler is 81 mile and Hexham is 96 and I had 4 Wooler pigeons before my first Lanarkshire pigeon so that just sums up how Hexham is a total disaster today

Well I’m currently sitting with 4/8 from Hexham not had a doo for hours and I also sent 14 pigeons with coalburn for a toss at wooler and have got 14/14 all home for 2 45 and they lib 30 minutes after Lanarkshire and as the crow flys Wooler is 81 mile and Hexham is 96 and I had 4 Wooler pigeons before my first Lanarkshire pigeon so that just sums up how Hexham is a total disaster today

I proposed our fed went to Wooler but was told it wasn't a RPRA site.

Been watching this thread and I don't think we can point the finger at anyone but I'll tell I've have noticed is that the men or women that are working there birds ie round the loft or heavy training have a Better returns. Maybe we should be looking in before speaking out. Jmo

Edited by tiger

Wooler was recommended as the replacement for Alnwick, but it is not an RPRA site, so we returned to Alnwick by agreement of all the Delegates.

Alnwick was not satisfactory and Derek and a couple of other delegates stated we should follow Lanarkshire and stick with them like glue.

The Delegates agreed to move from Alnwick to Hexham for YB's because Lanarkshire were there.

No over-ruling at any point. Open and frank discussion and full agreement of all Delegates.

😂😂😂😂😂 AGM decisions over ruled by delegates, my members thought they were going to Kelso. That’s if deligates get informed of meetings 😂

Wooler was recommended as the replacement for Alnwick, but it is not an RPRA site, so we returned to Alnwick by agreement of all the Delegates.

Alnwick was not satisfactory and Derek and a couple of other delegates stated we should follow Lanarkshire and stick with them like glue.

The Delegates agreed to move from Alnwick to Hexham for YB's because Lanarkshire were there.

No over-ruling at any point. Open and frank discussion and full agreement of all Delegates.

[/quote

Follow Lanarkshire , I definitely agree with that, but put doos up to face horrendous weather, I don't agree with. A blind man could see it was a terrible call to liberate pigeons yesterday at Hexham. Also, don't you talk about having delegate meetings when in fact you don't even answer texts or messages from your Management Committee. You stop delegates posting on the Glasgow fed Facebook page and mute them at Zoom meetings. All will be revealed to the membership, if and when we are allowed to express our feelings at the next meeting.ps. How was your returns from the race Andy?

Talk about airing your dirty laundry in public. Surely this could be conducted in a more adult and professional manner.

Believe me , our voices have not been heard and we have been kept muted for too long. As for being professional , our game is run by folk that know nothing about any aspect of it. So, to a degree,you are correct, professionalism isn’t part of the pigeon sport anymore .