Saturday Liberation

ovy1255

The West Durham Amalgamation are at wetherby again this weekend and are expecting an early liberation—-we will have two liberations as last week these birds will be traveling up the east dropping into Darlington and as far up as Newcastle and as far west as west Auckland ,staindrop ,consett and Hexham .

Our oganisation will also have birds at Wakefield .

Also travelling into the north east there will be new north Amal birds ,Durham combine and up north combine birds

Best of luck —where are yours this Saturday ?

post-7544-15968077923266_thumb.jpeg

Timbuktu with Fife fed lib when there’s a blue moon utter joke yes I’m very very pissed off

Was told you had bad returns last week end ,Geof was on about it at basketing tonight ,hope you had some turn in over the week .

Timbuktu with Fife fed lib when there’s a blue moon utter joke yes I’m very very pissed off

maybe if you stood by the committee instead of listening to john mcords lies we would be racing this week,mcords only interested in causing bother so that he can transport the birds again,his only interest is money not the pigeons

maybe if you stood by the committee instead of listening to john mcords lies we would be racing this week,mcords only interested in causing bother so that he can transport the birds again,his only interest is money not the pigeons

Not sure what your gripe is but you're way out of order saying John McCord has no interest in the pigeons. After sending with the Fife Federation as trainers the last 7 years or so, I know that our birds normally returned in good numbers and in excellent condition both from the Fife racepoints and with the SNFC!

Don’t give a hoot what your saying my interest is my birds my time and money down the drain and I pay fees for the privilege had pigeons all my days and the members suffer once again because 2 sides can’t see eye to eye utter joke there will be guys joining the kingdom now and if not they will pack in

Not sure what your gripe is but you're way out of order saying John McCord has no interest in the pigeons. After sending with the Fife Federation as trainers the last 7 years or so, I know that our birds normally returned in good numbers and in excellent condition both from the Fife racepoints and with the SNFC!

Looking at fife the lorry 🚛 driver is correct about McCord just a cry baby,because he lost out,the fife fanciers should be glad he is out it what he can make out of it this is about his loss nothing Elsa trying to get backing the fanciers stand up and be counted don’t let one man *expletive removed* up your fed.

Looking at fife the lorry 🚛 driver is correct about McCord just a cry baby,because he lost out,the fife fanciers should be glad he is out it what he can make out of it this is about his loss nothing Elsa trying to get backing the fanciers stand up and be counted don’t let one man *expletive removed* up your fed.

It's not my fed mate. The point I was trying to make was that someone was trying to say that John McCord wasn't interested in the pigeons. What I was putting forward was from our own experience, we know our birds were getting looked after properly as they returned in good numbers and in good condition when he was convoying them. This wasn't to slate the guy that's doing the convoying now as I don't even know him, but there's obviously something going wrong somewhere!