Ets Question

daviddooman

introduce clock to both bases to get race into base when racers home and it’s time to go to club ,reintroduce clock to both bases to collect info then take to club ,that is what I think will work ,will try it out tomorrow and let you know.

introduce clock to both bases to get race into base when racers home and it’s time to go to club ,reintroduce clock to both bases to collect info then take to club ,that is what I think will work ,will try it out tomorrow and let you know.

Agree with all you have said but also make sure that the pocket clock has been in both base stations "BEFORE" any birds arrive home.

Of course.

At the SNFC AGM this very subject was raised.? the result that no member was allowed to do this,and only one base is allowed at any location.

I was thinking of having one base at my loft in falkirk and one at my friends loft in Dunns then i can pop the clock in the two bases then should have a winner??????????????????????????????.

At the SNFC AGM this very subject was raised.? the result that no member was allowed to do this,and only one base is allowed at any location.

I was thinking of having one base at my loft in falkirk and one at my friends loft in Dunns then i can pop the clock in the two bases then should have a winner??????????????????????????????.

Bang on m8 the SHU need to look at this wide open for cheats its the minority we have to watch unfortunately they waste it for the genuine guys

Your base station and clock have to be registered with the NEHU and you're only allowed the one aren't you?