Aberdeen Lockdown

Froog

Aberdeen members won't be travelling more than 5 miles to basket their birds. The Sunnybank Club will be basketing outside one member at a time and 2 meter distancing. The lorry driver will be doing what all Aberdeen lorry drivers will be doing which is driving their lorry's to where ever they are going.

Aberdeen members won't be travelling more than 5 miles to basket their birds. The Sunnybank Club will be basketing outside one member at a time and 2 meter distancing. The lorry driver will be doing what all Aberdeen lorry drivers will be doing which is driving their lorry's to where ever they are going.

Thanks for your answer Willie, as no one seemed to know.

In today’s Herald newspaper Aberdeen is described as the stupidest place in the whole of Scotland.Quite anaccolade.I of course couldn’t possibly comment.

I think that's a fair comment Walter the way people don't give a sh** about this virus ..Seems to be won't affect me attitude as long as can race my Doos

And do what the feek I like . But wait till it comes to there doorstep.happy days JMO.

Hopefully that won't happen. If it did you would have to revert to what we did in the old days, the North boys would have to organise for a member to take all the birds down to Dundee via the Aberdeen bypass.

aye hopefully dosent come to that, and it dosent effect you guys too much

got to agree with you there clifton lad no consideration for others i bet they will not be wearing a face mask .

with an increasing infection rate plus 8 of aberdeen football club in isolation i think its a very bad example to show .fed officials should reconsider this decision

with an increasing infection rate plus 8 of aberdeen football club in isolation i think its a very bad example to show .fed officials should reconsider this decision

htdontp://forum.pigeonbasics.com/public/style_images/master/rte_icons/strike.png dont think they know what a lockdown means

It's not all Aberdeen it's happening all over the country

People being complacent no regards for others 😡😡

I totally agree with you it's not just Aberdeen it's every country in world basically now what pissed me off was the amount of people sunbathing with no masks or spacing in certain part of UK with the weather into 30c plus but don't they realise how much damage they will do to everyone else totally madness

Spikes will occur all over the UK as more groups of people start to mix through social venues like pubs, etc...

Schools due to reopen next week will most probably create spikes, where the majority of classmates havn't been in contact with one another for around 20 weeks, off course wee johnny or mary will get the sniffles, but I can see a whole new level of panic waiting just around the corner here...

It is time to live alongside this new normal and accept covid just like the seasonal flu imo... and just go along with government guidelines should symptoms occur, symptoms that most will get over and like any severe case of any viral infection, some will require medical assistance...

happy flying guys...

we all know these figures are inaccurate, and they now term them as 'covid related deaths'...

icant believe that any one would dismiss these figures as irrelivant with a statement like that it is sure you haven,t lost anyone to a covid related death,best of luck with your racing pigeons at any cost,as long as it dosent effect you attitude