A Big Thank You

warriorbull

I would just like to give a big thank you to some members on here, for helping me and my kids get involved in this wonderful sport. First up Ryan hay who I happened across whilst he was training his birds one day. After explaining that we were looking to get started he generously bred us some YB and gave us some great advice and got us started really nice person and family. Next up I would like to thank Kevin Elliot for his help and for setting me up with my trap and feeders At a great price and pearls of wisdom. Then philg on here really nice person who also has giving me some YB and some Good advice nice kind Person along with his wife who came to check we had reached our next destination ok really nice people. Also gogs from Turriff not sure if he is on here but could listen to his advice and stories all night great guy. So to sum it up thanks to all these great people who have helped us start up and get going,got some life long fans now thanks.

Ryan and Gogs and myself were i am sure only to glad to help ,I was very delighted to see the enthusiasm and knowledge your little lassie had of this hobby she has taken up,best of luck and more importantly fun you get from it .