3RD JIM HONEYMAN 585.7

4TH DYLAN HAY 564.6

5TH BRIAN CHALMERS 486.4

6TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.8

7TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.3

8TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.2

9TH MOOK HONEYMAN 447.2

10TH MOOK HONEYMAN 447.1

WELL DONE TO JIM'S GIRLS AND ALL THERE HARD WORK ITS PAID OF. YOUR DAD WOULD BE SO PROUD :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Well done ladies a very hard race

[/quo

A DISASTER OF RACE THE WORST IVE SEEN IN 29 YEARS OF RACING PIGEONS BE LUCK IN THERE ARE 20% CONVOY HOME BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO BACK TO A RACE POINT THAT WE CAME OUT OF YEARS AGO BECAUSE OUR YOUNG BIRDS GOT SLAUGHTERED

Brian my views that when leaders are doing that kind of vels from short races that it’s peregrines at the lib

Birds smashed before they know bearings

Fingers crossed more worked in

weather and conditions at the race point were perfect,birds had ample rest and were not up early morning,lib was perfect but birds split in two batches 1 batch headed off in the wrong direction?? birds definitely did not get hit by anything at the race point i watched them disappear out of site,we had 2 races from here in recent weeks with perfect returns???? i think its a perfect liberation site,first young bird race with poorly trained youngsters just my opinion

1ST JIM HONEYMAN 736.3

2ND DYLAN HAY 703.5

3RD JIM HONEYMAN 585.7

4TH DYLAN HAY 564.6

5TH BRIAN CHALMERS 486.4

6TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.8

7TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.3

8TH SEAN DIAMOND 460.2

9TH MOOK HONEYMAN 447.2

10TH MOOK HONEYMAN 447.1

WELL DONE TO JIM'S GIRLS AND ALL THERE HARD WORK ITS PAID OF. YOUR DAD WOULD BE SO PROUD :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

weather and conditions at the race point were perfect,birds had ample rest and were not up early morning,lib was perfect but birds split in two batches 1 batch headed off in the wrong direction?? birds definitely did not get hit by anything at the race point i watched them disappear out of site,we had 2 races from here in recent weeks with perfect returns???? i think its a perfect liberation site,first young bird race with poorly trained youngsters just my opinion

your opinion is a load of sh ite, ive had 18 training tosses and 8 over the water so dont you start that pi sh its the worst race ive seen in 29 years. birds not watered and didnt get long enough to sit and rest. we came out of coldstream years ago cause we got slaughted and hey ho the fife fed decide to go back. unbelievable

As the saying goes if you dont like the race point dont send keep them at home until the next race ... my personal feeling is racing at this time of the year is suicidal. As for every bop nest from the race point you have falcons killing everything that moves in the skies as they are teaching their babies