Buckie Result

When I was driving down to Dundee the day I seen a big batch of your doos circling very low looking to land in the field beside the dual carriage way at 11oclock

Been 200 + birds

Would explain why they're not home, Why on earth were they still flying around brechin at 11:00?? Thanks for letting us know

When I was driving down to Dundee the day I seen a big batch of your doos circling very low looking to land in the field beside the dual carriage way at 11oclock

Been 200 + birds

Have had birds reported all week hawked and flown out in Montrose, Laurencekirk, Brechin, Aberdeen just shows that quite a few of them didnt leave the area for what ever reason! 16/35 home is ridiculous from a 65 mile race, have spoken to other lads reporting same losses

Have had birds reported all week hawked and flown out in Montrose, Laurencekirk, Brechin, Aberdeen just shows that quite a few of them didnt leave the area for what ever reason! 16/35 home is ridiculous from a 65 mile race, have spoken to other lads reporting same losses

When birds are offering to land in a field that can only mean one thing. Something in the sky above them Lee. Witnessed it many times. I’ve heard reports from 2 lofts in Peterhead returns were 52/52 and 68/69

Lee it doesnt matter what you say or do . Fanciers will just plod on week in week out same old story nobody

wants to know they just breed more and more to make up for losses No inquiries what went wrong. As you know in our club 5 old bird races to 310 mils 75% of the birds were lost. Just 2 y/b races in and half of the members teams have been designated I dont think we are the only club in the fed going through this but everyone just seems to be sitting on there hands with there mouths zipped . Am glad I decided not to race any of my Y/Bs this season

Lee it doesnt matter what you say or do . Fanciers will just plod on week in week out same old story nobody

wants to know they just breed more and more to make up for losses No inquiries what went wrong. As you know in our club 5 old bird races to 310 mils 75% of the birds were lost. Just 2 y/b races in and half of the members teams have been designated I dont think we are the only club in the fed going through this but everyone just seems to be sitting on there hands with there mouths zipped . Am glad I decided not to race any of my Y/Bs this season

Exactly right, bad races after bad races and nothing is said or done to improve things, the birds "not being good enough" isn't a good enough reason for the amount of losses were getting each week, but then again it seems if one club gets a good race then it must've been a good race for everyone!! racing is becoming pointless at this point and border line cruelty!

I am afraid i have to agree sh-t races from Brechin for the last 3 years ,i dont breed and keep a lots of youngsters I started tossin 26 lost one of the roof so the rest 25 had 10 tosses up to 4 x 25 mile .Discovered hadnt ets ring for 1 so 24 went to Brechin 2 how many home i am sorry to say 9 / of 24 and half of them are buggered.I am fair fed up .

I am afraid i have to agree sh-t races from Brechin for the last 3 years ,i dont breed and keep a lots of youngsters I started tossin 26 lost one of the roof so the rest 25 had 10 tosses up to 4 x 25 mile .Discovered hadnt ets ring for 1 so 24 went to Brechin 2 how many home i am sorry to say 9 / of 24 and half of them are buggered.I am fair fed up .

Mine were the same Phil, most came home looking like they had flown 600 mile not 60, 7/35 on the day and the rest through the week even getting birds back today, the time and effort going into ybs each year only to pointlessly lose most of the team due to bad decisions, some members had good returns mostly east section members but clearly there birds wasnt in the batch that decided to stay in the brechin area most likely due to rain/bop on route which has turned them back???

Considering friday was the best day to race we decided to delay till the Sunday with decisions like that who needs bop!!

Of course this is only my opinion