H Menzies Slammanen

eastcoaster

Eh....think it might be 4 times now! He's in at 18-30 from Rheims last night. :animatedpigeons:

I know Hughie and he is a decent enough fella but even though he may not use the internet or lib line, someone must've known he was in at that time last night and could've enlightened people. Wattie Boswell was sitting on a winner up until 2.30pm the following day? Poor show of sportsmanship by all involved.

I know Hughie and he is a decent enough fella but even though he may not use the internet or lib line, someone must've known he was in at that time last night and could've enlightened people. Wattie Boswell was sitting on a winner up until 2.30pm the following day? Poor show of sportsmanship by all involved.

Don't think it was intentional.

Tbh the scots nats should get the finger out and make all fanciers phone their first birds in,it's not as if it's so difficult today?

Didn't think the post was going to cause such a reaction.

Wit a wanker of a man he is scumbag stuff

I think that's unwarranted Andy. I've known Hugh for nearly twenty years and was a clubmate of his for most of that time. I don't think you could meet a more gentlemanly, uncontrovertial ,well intentioned, straight shooting fancier than him.

It's not compulsory, fanciers haven't reported birds that have won high positions many times before and have been called for less. With that in mind any fancier well in should wait to see the result before coming to conclusions.

I can say with certainty there would be no ill intent behind this and would think the fact it's a text service now instead of the old phone in could be one possible reason for the birds not being reported.

I think that's unwarranted Andy. I've known Hugh for nearly twenty years and was a clubmate of his for most of that time. I don't think you could meet a more gentlemanly, uncontrovertial ,well intentioned, straight shooting fancier than him.

It's not compulsory, fanciers haven't reported birds that have won high positions many times before and have been called for less. With that in mind any fancier well in should wait to see the result before coming to conclusions.

I can say with certainty there would be no ill intent behind this and would think the fact it's a text service now instead of the old phone in could be one possible reason for the birds not being reported.

Total out of order and I stand by wit I say. He’s a wrong yin simple as

What a load of Piff It not compulsory I did not hear any rumpus when other well knowing fanciers did not phone in I wonder if this is a backlash because it took the shine of a certain fancier in the west section who thought he had the section winner in the bag. The old saying is dont count your chickens before they hatch . cry-blow.gifcry-blow.gif