The Snfc Gold Cup

ALF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to mr Menzies it was nice to think my hen had won the section but alast it was not to be its the mans birds if he chooses not to tell anyone his time thats up to him i wish him well im beat by a better bird on the day if i had been asked if id settle for 2nd section and a load of money before the race id have taken there hand off im delighted so good luck to the man

well done to mr Menzies it was nice to think my hen had won the section but alast it was not to be its the mans birds if he chooses not to tell anyone his time thats up to him i wish him well im beat by a better bird on the day if i had been asked if id settle for 2nd section and a load of money before the race id have taken there hand off im delighted so good luck to the man

great response Walter , your a true gentleman .

Well said Walter.I know a guy who doesn't want to know when any one else is in he says it spoils the race for him.He wants to think he is a winner until the clocks are read and reality dawns.

What must that hen of yours be worth?No Chinese chapin at your door yet? Marvellous achievement.

Great pal just as I knew you were a gentleman. Never mind the Chinese chapping you’re door . Mr massarella will be on the phone . If it was my hen . NO CHANCE would I sell her , what to have her locked up for the rest of her life .moneys not everything. Marvellous performances from her over the years . I do hope she goes for her gold award and she gets it .

Well done everyone that got a bird, and gutted for my club mate Gogs Wilson who clocked at just after 5pm today but accidentally wiped his clock while trying to put his youngsters away to the race. The bird has flown well over 600 miles and was heavy pooled.

aye m8 2nd section Reims

2nd section Roye

3rd section liege

47 section ypres stopped to lay 2nd egg and still scored

Snfc silver Award winner

Snfc silver Award Record Holder scoring in three cross channel races in three weeks flying 1.488 miles

SHU bird of the year Dewar Trophy winner

and will never be for sale at any price as there is not enough money to pay for the pleasure this wee bird has given me

ill give you guys a wee story in the winter months about her preparation because all did not go to plan and this wee doo tells me when she is ready

Well done everyone that got a bird, and gutted for my club mate Gogs Wilson who clocked at just after 5pm today but accidentally wiped his clock while trying to put his youngsters away to the race. The bird has flown well over 600 miles and was heavy pooled.

Aye mate feel for Gordon, nothing worse.

aye m8 2nd section Reims

2nd section Roye

3rd section liege

Snfc silver Award winner

Snfc silver Award Record Holder scoring in three cross channel races in three weeks flying 1.488 miles

and will never be for sale at any price as there is not enough money to pay for the pleasure this wee bird has given me

ill give you guys a wee story in the winter months about her preparation because all did not go to plan and this wee doo tells me when she is ready

class wattie that's all I can say and well deserved m8

could still record the birds time ,

only it will be a bit later

just get alan Ritchie to set a T3 and clock in the birds rubber,

doesnt have to be into gogs own clock

gogs could of gone home and collected the rubber

that is why the ets rung birds have a rubber aswell ,

aye m8 2nd section Reims

2nd section Roye

3rd section liege

Snfc silver Award winner

One of the best doos in the UK Wattie, dream stuff m8.

Is a STB clock still one of the clocks thats accepted for SNFC race marking??.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your support but no rubber rings were used this year my only concrete evidence is I took a photo of the times off my Unikon Clock on my phone showing it as a trainer

it was just a mistake I made myself so no one else is involved

just been told fanciers can request a rubber and get a second clock set

I didn't know they had changed it this year

pity gogs as you have a good bird ,

just been told fanciers can request a rubber and get a second clock set

I didn't know they had changed it this year

pity gogs as you have a good bird ,

Ye it's an option.....you can also put a rubber on and clock in someone else's clock.

Terrible luck

Hi Guys

Thanks for your support but no rubber rings were used this year my only concrete evidence is I took a photo of the times off my Unikon Clock on my phone showing it as a trainer

it was just a mistake I made myself so no one else is involved

Gutted for u . And of course the bird in what has been a very difficult race . At least you know it’s done it .