Free Stock Birds And 2020 Young Birds

Jonnyboy1

I have a number of stock birds and 2020 rung young birds I need to move on to make room. Stock Birds include 1 x 2018 Barless Mealy Cock (British Faroes Distance); 1 x 2018 Black Cock (Jan Aarden x Kees Bosua); 1 x 2019 Strawberry Mealy Cock (Roland Janssens x Bobby Walton). 2 x 2020 Blue Bar Young birds (not flown out yet)(Jan Aarden x Bosua/Van Osch) and 2 x 2020 Smokey Strawberry Mealies (Roland Janssens x Vandenabeele). Can provide pedigrees for all birds.

I live in Edinburgh.

Regards,

John

I have a number of stock birds and 2020 rung young birds I need to move on to make room. Stock Birds include 1 x 2018 Barless Mealy Cock (British Faroes Distance); 1 x 2018 Black Cock (Jan Aarden x Kees Bosua); 1 x 2019 Strawberry Mealy Cock (Roland Janssens x Bobby Walton). 2 x 2020 Blue Bar Young birds (not flown out yet)(Jan Aarden x Bosua/Van Osch) and 2 x 2020 Smokey Strawberry Mealies (Roland Janssens x Vandenabeele). Can provide pedigrees for all birds.

I live in Edinburgh.

Regards,

John

Hi looking for jan Arden cock my mobile is 07539837727

Hi Quicksilverlofts,

I have a Jan Aarden 2018 Black cock you can have. He's a son of an old bird who was father to a 3rd National Narbonne winner - Saffron who was flown by L & K Buddle. The cock you can have is therefore a half brother to Saffron. The dam of the cock on offer was a full sister to Premier Stud's Bossy Boy.

I've attached a copy of his pedigree below.

I think this cock might do you a good turn. How would you intend to transport him? Can you let me know soon if you want him?

Regards,

John

Raven Pedigree.pdf

Hi Quicksilverlofts,

I have a Jan Aarden 2018 Black cock you can have. He's a son of an old bird who was father to a 3rd National Narbonne winner - Saffron who was flown by L & K Buddle. The cock you can have is therefore a half brother to Saffron. The dam of the cock on offer was a full sister to Premier Stud's Bossy Boy.

I've attached a copy of his pedigree below.

I think this cock might do you a good turn. How would you intend to transport him? Can you let me know soon if you want him?

Regards,

John