Well Where Are We?

Roland

Well where are we! Where's your voice. Not to be heard as normal, that's for sure.

Well, I am not surprised about being not surprised, that is! Why? Well, because there hasn't been any retort, either way, regards the comment I put forward of doing something ourselves, in regards to this horrid person. Mental or not, his doings and free method of cruelty, as and when he feels fit. Why should he? Nothing ever happens.

These heinous crimes going unpunished. Well, of course, one doesn't punish mentally afflicted, they lock them up and try to treat them.

Now that costs money for starters. So, in a conservative way, and to save money, don't treat!

Now do us voters actually have a say? Indeed have we ever!

But that isn't the reason no one speaks up, is it!

Some certainly go against me when I say things that don't suit. Or feel needed by either my or their points of view. Well, that is sure a certainty.

Why not now then? ….. Oh, I see1 It may mean getting to do something your selves. To take a little time to put forward a way possible that might very well help those affected, and those that may well soon be.

Of course, having to stand up for their selves and actually do something. Instead of boohooing and casting aspersions against someone trying to help!

Seems not many hands are dashing to be raised up eh! -(***YET AGAIN) upwards. Eh!

I know, no one will listen. No one will be interested. It won't be a vote catcher, or someone getting noticed. Certainly not in the country, let alone animal and bird lovers.

The RSPB would have had him behind bars long ago! Make no mistake about that!

No wonder ours – supposed sport - is called 'The Clubs of Apathy'!

Yes – again- we are waiting for the white knight of shiny white Armour to take it on board... while we either twiddle our thumbs or sit on hands twiddling arses.

The hard cases, with past dreams of violence .. and I wager many via others and not he who spouts it! The tough one spouting what they would do... Seems anything but sign a piece of paper, to stand up and be counted! Waiting for some other to beat the crap out of him. Which wouldn't have the slightest effect, and well they know it! Easy words of butterfly pokes eh!

So call me and aim inputs, spout disparaging and derogatory insults. That would be braver than signing a bit of paper I guess, eh!

You can't belittle me with insults, or threats. I came from a fighting family.5 brothers and 3 sisters. The girls were evacuated to a place of hatred. Us boys were born there. Locals loathed the family because we were from London. Idiots worried if the parents got killed, OR didn't want their kids back, they would be lumbered. The kids would grow up and have their jobs, marry their kid's! NO that would never do. Fighting the locals and district meant 22 years of no stop hassles for the family. School and teachers a battleground.

We won through, though. At 15 / 16 I'd be at pictures when at half time was called out to fight. On the square. Fellows coming from a decent radios. I struggled sometimes. But beat all comers. So before old

'would be have been' hard case's spout up – Don't!

Because the genuine old-time hard cases know precisely where I am coming from... So some may boohoo it. Of course to no avail, achieving nothing.

So I can assure one and all, I more than held my own in any street brawl! Fought bigger, and the best winning. Not bragging, just being truthful and factually. Inside and outside the ring. Yes, bare Knuckles too. Now though much illness, and age well in my 70's, I only have 3 seconds allowed regards exertion to do the business. Some might be felled by then ... If not a hospital await lol

That's why, to try as I could, I couldn't do justice to the pigeons. Yes fit and healthy for sure on a open loft. Breeding superb. Too many, and not losing any. I hated, indeed never ever culled unless absolutely necessary. Deep litter, but still wanted to be in the loft and cleaning etc. My healthy, and indeed, my good wife took preference.

Edited by Roland

One thing about you Roland you have a lot of knowledge about life and no doubt experience in pigeon racing and you see the good and bad in all and try and solve it in a way that probs should be the way it's a mad bad world wee live in now as you no time changes the way wee all think and do things take care old yin yours in sport

Thanks Joe

You know, with two years still to go to the secondary school I banned Bullying. I hated bullies with a vengeance.

About 20 years ago a mate was fixing in a house in a house. The old gentleman, A big man, took a few digs at him. made a few points ... but my mate, a bit confused finished the job, and went and sat in the kitchen to be paid. He recognised him. It was an old teacher of ours. A well-liked teacher and I were the first one he gave the slipper to lol.

They got chatting about much and many things.

Then asked if he ever sees me? Mate replied 'Once in a while'.

Then the ole teacher said 'you know, he banned 'Bullying; and there was none. Kids started their new school and left in peace. No ducking heads in toilets! Nor, rolling them down the slopes in a dustbin and threatening for them to bring then some money etc. You know times when there was always a bloody nose somewhere.

Then he left in the Xmas, and straight of it went back to those old days' My mate Trevor said to me, ' I agreed because I still attended. True,

the adage 'Give a bully his own medicine and he won't like it'1 Is true, but makes him a more crafty bully well away from getting caught'!

You know, it was not always a good feeling, the 'After feel factor of many times I've have to stand up for a brother and hurt someone'.

Especially if I felt they weren't necessarily in the wrong.

Fighting! First off pleased I'd won without getting hurt (Mostly) of course. Then the slaps on the back so to speak... didn't feel good often.

In the ring, I was more than content to win on points... But if hit, I hit back and nigh always won inside the distance.

My first fight in the 'Ring' was at 16 in the fairground, which I won, and got conned. The knobbing of money thrown in, the fair boxer claimed 'It was his living'. So let him have the money. I got £2 50p. in 1964 that was a good nights work.

However, I started to feel lousy winning and hurting opponents. It played on my mind a lot. So at 21, when I packed up boxing. It was on Local telly, in the 'News of the World' Sunday paper and much more.

Indeed, it was printed each year 'on this date in 1969. boxer *** ****** Packed up boxing. Also on the local radio's. Well, I am a mite proud in that regard naturally.

Do I regret it? ... No, not really. Maybe violence had been in my life for far too long. I was a natural fighter O.k. But not by nature, it became a way of life. Thrust upon me, I realise.

So have vast memories, but wished I had lived a different life. One where 'Stand up and be counted' was as stupid then and in the past tense as now! It has never solved anything. Only cause a harbouring of dislike and A trying for revenge, given a chance.

In the ring, a different slant/calling is placed upon it. But it wasn't for me. Maybe the countless nigh every week, or three times a week in the street/school had taken the edge of me. Given my life a different meaning and a way of life, I didn't want or need.

Now two fellows fall out and start arguing. One, named Paul is 5 foot 6 and a skinny eight stone with glasses. The other, Dave, is 6 foot 2 inches and twelve stones in weight. It gets heated with both persevering's in being right!

Dave looks to the hedge on his left. Bends down and picks up a piece of 3 X 2 wood, about eighteen inches long.

He takes hold of Dave and yanks him around, and shakes the life nigh out of him with the odd right tap on his head. Telling him Dave what was right and did he understand and believe him?

Now Dave isn't too stupid as to let this carry-on. So mutters agreement, Paul lets Dave feet touch the ground and asked him 'Do you understand me now'?

Dave flusters a yarn of at what Paul meant during nigh choking. He even makes an excuse for how he was wrong!

Paul says 'I knew you would understand'. Then he walks away pleased. Saying to himself 'I knew he would get the drift and understand'!

Dave walks away, saying to himself 'What a big ignorant and stupid bully that twit is'!

So I say, make a noise and let those in power choose on our behalf.

Asking if they think it would make a good story in the local, even national papers etc.

Edited by Roland

What wins votes! The media! What puts name in the media? Stories. Does the media care what or which story? No! As long as they carry a cause, an interest. One they are able to embellish a thought. One they can use that reaches the reader's interest, which the people note. Especially a heart touching story of an injustice. Then M'P and other concerns clamour to get on board for 'Brownie points'. For to them no publicity is bad.

Remember the reality is Voters don't win elections. it who the Media promote.

Edited by Roland

Lol Walter.

Not looking back mate. I have a lot to look forward really.

The past feeds the tomorrows. Mostly learning how to exploit more. Roland

Remember: Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Roland

If we can't, won't learn from the past, does that mean the past was irrelevant?

That tear Walter, is that the one when dropped in an ocean cure all mankind's ailments and ills?

Don't look back Walt, eh!... you, me and everyone. is living it .. just trying to get ahead eh!

Any way we digress. The topic is, or should be Stopping that lad!

Seems now very little interest again eh!

Edited by Roland

• 2 weeks later...

So, no further thoughts, let alone action. Just a great whinge and moan next time regards 'What I would do' eh!

Some I have respect in that regard. Cliftonlad wears his heart on his sleeve, that's for sure. I believe he would give as he says. Feel, in younger days, he was more than capable too. I think so, and I even appreciated how he went for me. Indeed if we ever meet, I will let him pay for the drinks and getting me 'Nissed as a Pewt.

Ryan also. I had a flea in the ear from him privately, which again, I appreciated. So those two, as far as I am concerned are very honest and straight forward. Yes, likewise the same as another odd few!

However, it's no more than 'piddling over the bridge' and letting the water take it away I fear. indeed for far too many will spout, but would not rout eh!

I was asked as to what I would do! I gave one r two answers. But the last one would be the most effective.

I was asking why the Mentally challenged one get away with the despicable and horrid actions time after time again, whereas anyone upsetting a B.O.P. faces up to £10.000 or prison!

Now Walt, that is, the future! this is today! Let 'powers to be' who crave and take on board any public role they can garnish a footing! Soon, if we made a noise, many would fly under a banner.

But of course, that in this regards will never be, because even the first step will never be took!

Edited by Roland