Post How Your Returns And Times Went Today

BIGJAMIE320

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let 1 in from race at 3 o'clock totally flown out had to lift it to drinker 12/25 to make it worse lib ybs Friday as race was cancelled to Sunday 50 ybs an only had 9 home on the day from 10ml an up to now only 22 home 28 lost great fun

Sorry to hear that pal . There no down the port this time . I’m just starting mines and never look forward to this time of year , puts years on ye .

At end up 22/31 20 sunday 1 Monday 1 Tuesday mostly yearlings down which didn't get any help from last years y/bird progam as weather was dire and they had 3 kelsos and a terrible Catterick but we have to take what is on offer, a weeks rest and see how the feathering is for kettering. young birds are falling apart just now throwing flights for fun .

still 12 missing from 54 including a silver award winner a cock that has flown 500 miles 5 times and a cock flown 500 miles 3 times go figure

You must be gutted Walter and I feel for you and hope they work in for you .

I am still 11/25 home have one coming up the road ? And one dead but my next great hope is gone along with some really nice yearlings plus 2 that have been across the channel plus my gold cup candidate so feel your pain on a lesser scale .

What happened bop is most likely but why are they not getting up again .

45/62 blue cock missing won 3 Nat Nat diplomas including 4th sec 16th open Reims last year scored Carenten as yearling +Ypres ect. Last week I had 5 birds in the top 11 of Uddingston result 5 of them are missing including the winner. Last bird I got was Saturday 20.32. I got one reported in Manchester by non fancier this morning

still 12 missing from 54 including a silver award winner a cock that has flown 500 miles 5 times and a cock flown 500 miles 3 times go figure

Walter there was a fed up at 6am from Crieff going south and we were up at 6am going north they had to meet somewhere on the road, air, and bop every 2 miles, worse than the allamo

That's a painful loss guys, birds of that calibre and potential candidates as well, so its not all our bad ones that get lost, wishing they turn in for youse and me, it is starting to put me off keeping them as we cant get them to a mature age for the longer races and when we do get them to 2,3,4, they have been through the mill and lost confidence for racing in my opinion ,ive put a few down over the years as they wont leave the basket or just plod home.

A head count of birds missing going by numbers posted

BOBBY4 13

MYSELF 9

DUNC50 16

ALF 13

BUDGIE 12

GULKIE 11

WALTER 12

JIM C 17

TOTAL 103 BIRDS DOWN FOR 8 MEMBERS AND NOT ALL BAD ONES ,NUMBERS MAY BE DIFFRENT IF MORE CAME YESTERDAY OR TODAY

Walter there was a fed up at 6am from Crieff going south and we were up at 6am going north they had to meet somewhere on the road, air, and bop every 2 miles, worse than the allamo

No chance did they meet expletive remove the ones coming south would have been at a different height

You must be gutted Walter and I feel for you and hope they work in for you .

I am still 11/25 home have one coming up the road ? And one dead but my next great hope is gone along with some really nice yearlings plus 2 that have been across the channel plus my gold cup candidate so feel your pain on a lesser scale .

What happened bop is most likely but why are they not getting up again .

They were the only birds in the sky so took the brunt off every strike all the way home.a had 1 on Monday an had to lift it to the drinker was totally flown out so gives you an idea what the ones are like .my opinion most off them you will never see again as they get weaker they'd an easier catch all these great birds that have not made it Percy don't care what she eats you've only got to look at the experiment the boy on here put trackers on 2 off his birds from workshop 1 was struck 4 times an the other 3 times sadly they won't be seen again.

I feel it for you guys that have lost some exceptional pigeons

They are hard enough to come by hears hoping some will get

Home👌👌I got one back yesterday well flown down .thats me

only waiting on 10 now😞😞

They were the only birds in the sky so took the brunt off every strike all the way home.a had 1 on Monday an had to lift it to the drinker was totally flown out so gives you an idea what the ones are like .my opinion most off them you will never see again as they get weaker they'd an easier catch all these great birds that have not made it Percy don't care what she eats you've only got to look at the experiment the boy on here put trackers on 2 off his birds from workshop 1 was struck 4 times an the other 3 times sadly they won't be seen again.

Can you point me in the direction of the post re the tracker. I'd be interested in seeing it.

6 from 10 here, Worksop on Monday. Only doos in the Sky would have had a hand in it I'd imagine. Another sore one.

Bobby4.

I think the pigeons fitted with the trackers homed otherwise Fairways would not have been able to download the information.

Allymac.

Returns.Posts 39 & 43

Also read Fairways post Training trackers 10/6/20 about previous training flights of his pigeons using the tracker rings. It's eye opening.