Post How Your Returns And Times Went Today

BIGJAMIE320

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty early birds to justify the lib ,is it that we where up ourselves so open to strikes, cant see weather a problem I think going by my returns BOP problems are a factor, Saturday would have been safer in numbers.

Got one early this morning 32/37, my returns seem to be not too bad but that must be a bit of luck as on the whole, returns seem to be horrendous. BOP were the main factor on this disaster and we will still be doing the same this time next year. Ps. I’m tossing my latebreds at Berwick today .

Two races for us Saturday - Oakham 12/12 Roye, France a disaster for us, but not it seems for some. Suspecting at the moment that they may have clashed with Welsh birds at Maidstone as birds have been reported in Gloucester and on the West coast we only had 3/14 on the day, the last one arriving at 8.47pm covered in oil, including her beak - formerly a beautiful little 5 year old hen that had a 2nd Roye 2 years ago, but suffered a hawk attack last year so wasn't raced, we're softies, if she survives she has retired! She's looking very bedraggled at the minute, having suffered the indignity of being soaked in washing up liquid. We got 3 birds back on day 2 - so still 8 adrift, the best flier in our club had only 1 back on the day, and a 2nd back day 2,with another one reported out of 9 sent, another club member had nothing on the day and 2 out of 5 on day 2. It was a nose ender with the combine topper doing 1234ypm

Got one early this morning 32/37, my returns seem to be not too bad but that must be a bit of luck as on the whole, returns seem to be horrendous. BOP were the main factor on this disaster and we will still be doing the same this time next year. Ps. I’m tossing my latebreds at Berwick today .

100%

Let 1 in from race at 3 o'clock totally flown out had to lift it to drinker 12/25 to make it worse lib ybs Friday as race was cancelled to Sunday 50 ybs an only had 9 home on the day from 10ml an up to now only 22 home 28 lost great fun

Let 1 in from race at 3 o'clock totally flown out had to lift it to drinker 12/25 to make it worse lib ybs Friday as race was cancelled to Sunday 50 ybs an only had 9 home on the day from 10ml an up to now only 22 home 28 lost great fun

expletive remove, hope they work in m8

Sorry for here Kevin, hope you get more home pal ðŸ‘