Returns

jocky

Only meals in the sky today thats the truth

Sadly you are not far from the truth. This has been a strange season for us and we don’t normally have Federation races over longer distances at this time of year when every pair of peregrines in the country has a pair of youngsters following them and they are killing everything which moves for fun.

Sadly you are not far from the truth. This has been a strange season for us and we don’t normally have Federation races over longer distances at this time of year when every pair of peregrines in the country has a pair of youngsters following them and they are killing everything which moves for fun.

How very true Robert

One of my club mates owns a fantastic tracking system his family got it for his xmas comes from china

Last week our federation were at Worksop

His 2 birds fitted with the trackers went as trainers

One when it got up the A1 to leeds crossed the pennines to the west coming out at sedburgh/ shap, penrith Carlisle, home

The other stayed east of the pennines Darlington consett, Newcastle back A69 to hexham brampton longtown, home

The one that broke west was struck 3 times

The one that stayed east was struck 4 times

A very interesting insight as to where our birds are being targeted and the dangers they face 100% Weekly

We are to blame ourselves, it baffles me why we havent sorted this problem over the years. The yb racing will be emotional!!!

Its my system when you download the tracker it takes a reading every 3 min comes up as a blue dot if you zoom in on any dot it tells you speed and height at that point when the bird is of line as when attacked the blue dots end up showing the bird going in circles and if it goes to the trees or nearest building and for how long before it starts to fly again.

I will get someone to upload pictures and you will see what i mean.

Its my system when you download the tracker it takes a reading every 3 min comes up as a blue dot if you zoom in on any dot it tells you speed and height at that point when the bird is of line as when attacked the blue dots end up showing the bird going in circles and if it goes to the trees or nearest building and for how long before it starts to fly again.

I will get someone to upload pictures and you will see what i mean.

Thank you

100%