Loft Break In

Blue Tooner

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loft of one of club mates Gordon Findlay was broken into last night and some stock birds and youngbirds stolen.

Be on your guard lads.

Stuart tell gordon to get the police involved. We all no who this sh** bag is. And I can’t help Gordon out I don’t no where he’s living but it’s in that area somewhere. I’ll do what I can.

The loft of one of club mates Gordon Findlay was broken into last night and some stock birds and youngbirds stolen.

Be on your guard lads.

Really hope he gets his birds back. We all have the same suspect but where the fckr lives I have no idea but will ask around.

The culprit has been traced to Crimond, by a bizarre coincidence he is living next door to gordon Findlay’s mother, gordon knocked on the door and asked ‘nicely’ for his birds back, to then see his birds been thrown out an upstairs bedroom window 11have returned to the loft with their rings cut off, including his good grizzle cock which was last year's fed bird of the year winner, his prisoner stock birds are still missing, police have been informed.

I can confirm that it is the serial pigeon thief who is involved

The culprit has been traced to Crimond, by a bizarre coincidence he is living next door to gordon Findlay’s mother, gordon knocked on the door and asked ‘nicely’ for his birds back, to then see his birds been thrown out an upstairs bedroom window 11have returned to the loft with their rings cut off, including his good grizzle cock which was last year's fed bird of the year winner, his prisoner stock birds are still missing, police have been informed.

He’d be dragged out and punched about

Cut his baws aff mad.gif

That’s terrible and Crimond is not far from us, also how the hell does he manage to cut the rings off

This lad has been plaguing buckie on and off for years by breaking into lofts and stealing birds, No idea what his fascination is with stealing them and keeping them in kitchen cupboards, starving them and God knows what else, time and time again he gets arrested for it and let go the next day without charge so clearly never learns! :emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang:

This lad has been plaguing buckie on and off for years by breaking into lofts and stealing birds, No idea what his fascination is with stealing them and keeping them in kitchen cupboards, starving them and God knows what else, time and time again he gets arrested for it and let go the next day without charge so clearly never learns! :emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0179-headbang:

Disgusting and if he’s keeping them in the house it’s not proper and cruel I would report him to police stupid guy he is.

I don't know. Yes, it is very soul-destroying, to say the least to all and sundry. That's a fact. Yes! of course, tempers and feelings, naturally run high. An understanding to say the least.

However, I don't for a minute feel that a battering would make a jot of difference, and I am certainly not defending these horrid acts of his. Not in the slight of a moment.

History would be on the side of 'It would make him harder to catch ... However, until now, he is /has found!

As to what is a fitting punishment...!

We read of old age pensioner of 80year or more, raped, beaten and robbed in their own home. Punishment! Certainly never more than a slap!

Amazingly a big excuse is 'I was out of it on drugs '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''! Instead of coping a longer sentence admitting - to run. Aa warning consecutively not to do it again ... Which they do on the way home!

I feel, most certainly do, for those he has smitten.

However, he is/has mental problems. Most likely another that society allows, let slip through the cracks he needs! A mental institution. Maybe that wouldn't work, perhaps it would.

Is he to be pitied? No, probably not. But he is a menace to society and does need help mentally. Another failing of governments saving money, I guess.

Before anyone asks, 'What would you do'? I'd answer in all honesty, 'I don't know'!

Was a time, when I'd say/do like many of you. However, I've come to see that, that would solve the problem, let alone stop him. Indeed, more likely, would only give many a guilty conscious after the fact. 'Beating a defenceless person who has a mental illness.

I am inclined to agree Roland ,i think a while in Cornhill Aberdeen would serve the purpose better .Treatment of some sort for his strange carry on with fowks birds and lofts .I think it goes far beyond him being just a thief IMO.