Loft Break In

Blue Tooner

Oh Roland you gullible fool thinking that a wee bit therapy can help a boy like this. Heres another story which will enlighten you to the lads character. While staying with a woman in Banff who will remain nameless for her safety. She went into the bedroom to find the lad wanking with dead pigeons on the bed. What I am saying is there is people out there with proper conditions not made up ones like pigeon thief itis or what ever you nah think he has. Admin please delete ne fron pigeon basics if had enough every few months this clown comes up and people make him out to be the one needing help and am sick if reading about the poor lad

There us no helping some people

Best post on hear for a long time ! Apart from you wanting to leave the site.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read and heard about this wretch for years ,no doubt he is not "too tightly wrapped" but it seems the law is letting fanciers down. Over the years he has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage and loads of misery to people unlucky enough to be targeted by him. If it was not pigeons that were involved,but other offences, repeatedly vandalising cars for instance,so that insurance companies and police were constantly involved , a more serious view of his activities might have been taken . I don,t know if the person has mental illness or a personality disorder, but with the constant repetition of his offences it seems that both he and more importantly the public are being let down by the various services involved. When people have no recourse or protection or satisfaction from the legal route it is no wonder in the past they have taken more direct action.

Any way, Firstly I apologise unreservedly to Ryan. Some times a topic get confused with another. In this case the human element of those who suffer- enough and possibly every day.

However, it would appear, that the lad has had a very lot of help and chances.

As for him coming day here, A. THERE wouldn't be a cat in hell's chance him getting into my loft. Even when I had the birds.

I think we would form a club and make him an honorary president. As long as he is a good swimmer.

Further, though I take back some things I posted regards him! the full facts never ws brought home to me.

But not the any part of the family's love in such cases.

Some get disowned. Able bodies - lazy, thieving scum etc. do get disowned by the family's. But very seldom , if ever. when the child has problems. Mental or physical!

Edited by Roland

I wish to apologies to each, and everyone, for adding an uncalled element to this topic. It wasn't merited, and, sadly, I wasn't aware of all the facts.

The human part of love and feelings would have, should have been for another topic, or one for that very purpose. Sorry!

Well best you re - read then. Taking a sentence eh and trying to point a stupid and unreal point.

Gosh, talk about with one line draw a universe eh!

Sorry he has Muscular dystrophy.

Any way, if he was your son, you would be the first, no doubt to kick the crap out of him eh!

I know a lot of people have commented here and given info on this guy. I just wanted to add a few points just so people that maybe don't know the guy have some idea of what we are dealing with:

1. He has stolen birds from me personally (4 times) and never once have I had them all returned.

2. On numerous occasions the birds come back injured and with their rings cut off.

3. Several times my birds carcasses have been found beheaded.

4. When he stole from me my loft was always locked up (the police said that although I had the main door locked I should have had the sections and boxes padlocked also???)

5. He breaks in through traps and on occasions removed vents (premeditated crime as he has the tools)to gain access to lofts.

6. I went to court once as I caught him and after a long wait the case got dismissed as a witness had not turned up (his mother) The case was never looked at again and he got away with it.

7. When I caught him leaving my premises and noticed I had many stock birds missing I went looking for him and eventually found him at his uncles (after midnight) I asked for my birds back but he pretended to be his brother. Later that morning around 5am the police found his uncles car with a couple baskets of pigeons (he had stolen from 2 people that night and supposedly stole his uncles car too)

8. When I was at court (when the case was dismissed) there was at least 6 other people there that he had stolen from. There was an elderly couple that he had gone into the house and stole bank cards (card was found in his possession)

9. His friends once came to my property to tell me that 'he was on drugs that night and had taken valium' so I should keep an eye out for him as his obsession with bird theft is worse when he is 'high'

10. The local newspaper once reported that he committed the crime once because he was struggling to deal with his daughters death and that he done it because he loved pigeons so much. However, his daughter died after this crime and he had done this so many times in the past. Also, if you love something you do not behead them or torture them.

11. Many times people have tried in the past with this guy. They have given him good pigeons to start up with, given him accessories and equipment and even tools to sort up an old loft - this was not enough and his way to show appreciation was to continue to steal from them.

12. Pigeons is not the only animal he has targeted.

13. He has been seen getting sexual gratification through the torture of pigeons (eg masturbating with dead pigeons around him)reported by the person seeing him do this.

14. He has been in and out of prison due to the crimes which has obviously not deterred him at all, and yes he apparently had therapy or some form of help (reported in the newspaper)

I have been affected by this guys decisions (whether he is on drugs or not) for many years now. I really wish that the justice system would take the crimes he commits more seriously. I personally feel this is extremely worrying things this guy is doing and not just the 'odd theft of a bird because he loves them so much'

I could go on and on about this guys actions but quite frankly it is too frustrating and upsetting. Let me just end with a few extracts from reports and research documents I found online:

'Animal abuse is often the first manifestation of serious emotional turmoil that may escalate into extreme violence, such as mass killing'.

'Animal abuse is often the first sign of serious disturbance among adolescent and adult killers'.

'In the UK, Ministry of Justice figures last year showed that 13 convicted murderers, 22 child rapists and 99 people guilty of child cruelty had also been convicted or cautioned for animal cruelty offences over the previous decade'.

'Acts of cruelty to animals are not mere indications of a minor personality flaw in the abuser; they are symptomatic of a deep mental disturbance. Research in psychology and criminology shows that people who commit acts of cruelty to animals don’t stop there—many of them move on to their fellow humans. “Murderers … very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids,†says Robert K. Ressler, who developed profiles of serial killers for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)'.

'According to a New South Wales newspaper, a police study in Australia revealed that “100 % of sexual homicide offenders examined had a history of animal cruelty.â€

'Until the past 20 years, the connection between violence against animals and violence against humans went unrecognized. Now a growing body of research has shown that people who abuse animals rarely stop there'.

WELL PUT MARI,tells everyone about this trash, what gets me is how does he know what birds to take, it seems to be fed toppers and stock, he must have ring numbers and looks for them, anyway he done my dookit last year, i got the birds back n my son in law got him doon the street n gave him a right smackin so hese not been back, just a bad egg imo.

WELL PUT MARI,tells everyone about this trash, what gets me is how does he know what birds to take, it seems to be fed toppers and stock, he must have ring numbers and looks for them, anyway he done my dookit last year, i got the birds back n my son in law got him doon the street n gave him a right smackin so hese not been back, just a bad egg imo.

I've heard a few folk say he has an eye for a good doo but I think it's just unfortunate for us. He's stolen the same doo from me a couple times despite him cutting the ring off it the first time (so he must have liked it) he also likes a griz. He's even taken a 16yo doo from me that was purely a pet.

he took coloures fae me , mostly pied but my pal round the corner, well he hit him twice takin a fed topper and other birds well up in results, sadly he never got them back, some said they were left to starve hidden away, cops did nowt, its a horrible thing for his granda as he has been a dooman for a long time, he either watches results from fed sheet or he is being told what to take cause its not random pickin?? jmo.

he took coloures fae me , mostly pied but my pal round the corner, well he hit him twice takin a fed topper and other birds well up in results, sadly he never got them back, some said they were left to starve hidden away, cops did nowt, its a horrible thing for his granda as he has been a dooman for a long time, he either watches results from fed sheet or he is being told what to take cause its not random pickin?? jmo.

Well Roland you have heard all the evidence what is your verdict now mmmmm guilty of all all charges . Or wait till he suddenly appears in your garden eh. O sorry u don't keep pigeons now so don't feel the pain eh when things like this happen to people u have loads of trust in but .the bad egg should in the bin Stay safe everyone it's a different world now :drinking-coffee-200:

We had a lad down here his grandad kept birds every body helped him and he still stole from them,until he took my mates from the next garden we tracked him down asked politely told him if the birds didn't turn up he was going swimming,the birds turned up and he moved on,Roland sometimes you have to take a strong stance and I was one of the guys saying give him a chance right up until he hit me mates some people you can't help.

Well Roland you have heard all the evidence what is your verdict now mmmmm guilty of all all charges . Or wait till he suddenly appears in your garden eh. O sorry u don't keep pigeons now so don't feel the pain eh when things like this happen to people u have loads of trust in but .the bad egg should in the bin Stay safe everyone it's a different world now :drinking-coffee-200:

You must have selective reading, Cliftonlad, or have a problem reading the whole sentence.

let alone a paragraph.

I have answered that question, well before these facts came up! But then there is none so blind as he who won't eh!

Edited by Roland

Clearly a lad with disturbing mental issues, and without help, attention or medicinal assistance will only persist and probably worsen.

I would be of the same opinion as most on here if he broke into my loft, but a kick in the *expletive removed* or seeing red won't remove or help the deep mental problems or scars this lad has i'm afraid.

I'm not saying he has to be pitied, or wrapped in cotton wool... far from it, but mental health is a massive spectrum and he clearly has to be locked up for his own good and safety, and the safety of others... if provoked enough then there is no saying what his next act could be, and as there are signs in a previous post he obviously spiked in a sexual way with some of his sordid acts, then please be on your guard, breaking into pigeon lofts is nothing compared to the damage that such an individual can possibly cause to a family or a community.

Just my opinion guys, but if he lived in my area i certainly would be being extra safe, locking my doors and protecting my family... stay safe folks.

I think most of us would agree with you Wuldon,but surely the powers that be,not the police as they are just first responders if you like,but the courts, should know that he has a big problem as he has been up before them a multitude of times.It seems like the Judges are saying, Oh it's only pigeons,not that important.There's too much of this in this country,highly educated people having various powers to allow them to do anything they think fit but don't have a clue about what's happening in the real world.How many times have we heard that this country is too soft when it comes to punishments to fit the crime.

Clearly a lad with disturbing mental issues, and without help, attention or medicinal assistance will only persist and probably worsen.

I would be of the same opinion as most on here if he broke into my loft, but a kick in the *expletive removed* or seeing red won't remove or help the deep mental problems or scars this lad has i'm afraid.

I'm not saying he has to be pitied, or wrapped in cotton wool... far from it, but mental health is a massive spectrum and he clearly has to be locked up for his own good and safety, and the safety of others... if provoked enough then there is no saying what his next act could be, and as there are signs in a previous post he obviously spiked in a sexual way with some of his sordid acts, then please be on your guard, breaking into pigeon lofts is nothing compared to the damage that such an individual can possibly cause to a family or a community.

Just my opinion guys, but if he lived in my area i certainly would be being extra safe, locking my doors and protecting my family... stay safe folks.

Well said WelDon.

Very well put, and said WulDon. I tried to say the same but didn't! You have put me to shame. I added too much, maybe, of this that or the other. But I failed, or some posted was unable to see the things I was saying.

But you have certainly put into words the truth. The truth that most appreciated. But for sure he needs locking up in a mental institution!

I say Well done and Hear Hear'.

Now instead of moaning and whinging, which we all take as said. Just what can we do about it? Don't say anything if it's nothing you want to say!.

First off Draft a letter of all his known horrid deeds. Then make copies. Get the addresses put up - fifer permitting - on here likewise in the BWH.

A letter also with a petition to be signed. A Petition that is asking how and why this heinous crime of a person's wrongful acts, especially crime's which are utterly disgusting and wicked. Which has been allowed to take place, and worst allowed to carry on!

Send to the Law enforcements of Scotland. All Scottish M.P.s. And many more as such. Draw up a list and put names of such forward.

Or will it mean we carry one sitting back and taking it? For anger and wrongful deeds, if catching him, aren't going to be the answer. Especially in the long run. the

Remembering a trip of a mile takes one small step to start it!

LET ME ASSURE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! IF HE WAS UPSETTING THE B.O.P Brigade HE WOULD BE BEHIND BARS!!!

Edited by Roland