Loft Break In

Blue Tooner

If I have learnt anything, in regards our so called 'Law and Justice' It is 'Taking' the law into one's own hands carries a far stiffer punishment that doing the crime'.

Indeed while they are walking about, free, one may well find themselves locked up!

One might say the answer is 'Do the crime, but don't get caught'.

But then, in reality, one is coming down to their standards. the very standards they are peeved of about.

Sadly in this case, one would be hurting an already inflicted mental person who knows, but can't do any different!

Edited by Roland

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip min see how much pain he has put on nice abiding people . You know *expletive removed* all give him a doin that's that's only Doos he should be getting jmo

Well, stand back and applaud. One could say 'speaking from the heart'!

Most would say 'speaking from somewhere that produces volumes of the brown stuff'.

Instead of spouting the brown stuff, answer, wherein my post (s) do I state untruths and reality?

Take each item of my post, and tell me where it is right, or truth. I suggest you get some lad to decipher for you, and after an hour, maybe, just maybe, you will see sense. Not a lot undoubtedly. Mostly not appreciate that's for sure! There again, outside of a way forward, Beat the crap out of a mental handicap, with low learning ability - OBVIOUSLY!

Yep, can see Joe Public applauding you! There goes another pigeon fancier beating a mental case.

One might ask, is that two mental cases?!

By the way what is a min, outside a time?

I am inclined to agree Roland ,i think a while in Cornhill Aberdeen would serve the purpose better .Treatment of some sort for his strange carry on with fowks birds and lofts .I think it goes far beyond him being just a thief IMO.

spot on.

Eye for eye I was learnt Roland rat an *expletive removed* off for me go and boil yer heed min *expletive removed* low lander !!

Well, in that case, soon all in world would be blind. Like yous who won't, never mind can't see, eh!

Instead of thuggery, put forward a sensible thought process!

P.s which means: A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.

Preferably with a good ending ... One suiting most!

So what would I want to achieve? Yes! A punishment fitting to the charge? Most certainly. However, there is the problem here; there isn't, wouldn't, or can't be one as such!

Certainly too, my grandmother, family, wouldn't want me to get myself in trouble. Even, maybe, a prison sentence, trying to get a hopeless case resolved. For, sadly, in this case. It is not attainable.

If a crime committed against me, my family and loved ones, Friends too, then yes I may well result to such... Well, in my younger days...

But one, undoubtedly, in today environment, one must have a sense of the reality of any consequences that might make matters worse.

Too often - today - the victim pays a far higher price than the culprit. A lawbreaker if acting as such. The simple fact is, 'Taking the law into your own hands' is frowned upon and carries a far great sentence.

Which doesn't bode well with the vast majority of us, that's for sure. One which makes our blood boil.

You know, many of the fights I've, and they are/were very numerous for a fact, I often, still even now think I shouldn't have. I could and maybe should have handled differently. For, being honest, it is nigh impossible looking back, what di any achieve! Not much, that's for sure. Yes often have a guilty conscious when thinking of those that I shouldn't have hit ... because of whatever. Then the fact being it never achieved much, if anything. Life goes on, and all /we did means many disliked us!

We all know a Bully' hates the thought of being hit and hurt. Because realising, only too well, the pain and suffering he has inflicted on others, and the feeling he is in for some terrifies him.

So sadly, I feel, there is no answe. certainly not in the near future,

So what would I want to achieve? Yes! A punishment fitting to the charge? Most certainly. However, there is the problem here; there isn't, wouldn't, or can't be one as such!

Certainly too, my grandmother, family, wouldn't want me to get myself in trouble. Even, maybe, a prison sentence, trying to get a hopeless case resolved. For, sadly, in this case. It is not attainable.

If a crime committed against me, my family and loved ones, Friends too, then yes I may well result to such... Well, in my younger days...

But one, undoubtedly, in today environment, one must have a sense of the reality of any consequences that might make matters worse.

Too often - today - the victim pays a far higher price than the culprit. A lawbreaker if acting as such. The simple fact is, 'Taking the law into your own hands' is frowned upon and carries a far great sentence.

Which doesn't bode well with the vast majority of us, that's for sure. One which makes our blood boil.

You know, many of the fights I've, and they are/were very numerous for a fact, I often, still even now think I shouldn't have. I could and maybe should have handled differently. For, being honest, it is nigh impossible looking back, what di any achieve! Not much, that's for sure. Yes often have a guilty conscious when thinking of those that I shouldn't have hit ... because of whatever. Then the fact being it never achieved much, if anything. Life goes on, and all /we did means many disliked us!

We all know a Bully' hates the thought of being hit and hurt. Because realising, only too well, the pain and suffering he has inflicted on others, and the feeling he is in for some terrifies him.

So sadly, I feel, there is no answe. certainly not in the near future,

EH ???

I'm saying violence isn't the answer. I don't know what is. But beating the crap out of a mental inflicted certainly person, wouldn't help. Not for the one receiving, nor the one who is dishing it out!

If anything, it points that we all must be more virulent and take care, sadly knowing 'Loft Break-ins' are just around the corner for all and any of us. The days of leaving birds on allotments may well be a thing of the past.

I used to say to anyone who had a fox destroying the chicken coup was his fault. He has the means and intelligence to have safeguarded them.

Think the time - whether we like it or not, or want to accept it can't cast the blame elsewhere.

He isn't an animal but is as bad, or worse. Time to take heed and 'Lock the birds up safely!

I'm saying violence isn't the answer. I don't know what is. But beating the crap out of a mental inflicted certainly person, wouldn't help. Not for the one receiving, nor the one who is dishing it out!

If anything, it points that we all must be more virulent and take care, sadly knowing 'Loft Break-ins' are just around the corner for all and any of us. The days of leaving birds on allotments may well be a thing of the past.

I used to say to anyone who had a fox destroying the chicken coup was his fault. He has the means and intelligence to have safeguarded them.

Think the time - whether we like it or not, or want to accept it can't cast the blame elsewhere.

He isn't an animal but is as bad, or worse. Time to take heed and 'Lock the birds up safely!

What would your advise be, let’s say hypothetically if the accused threatened to burn your loft down

The Fox would be trapped, snared or shot.

But then the fox is an animal, doing what is nature. To kill. But then the owner must be partly to blame.

I have a grandson, who suffered with M/S from birth. He weight only 24lb.The family and I love him. My daughter went through a tough time. (hell and back). What with Him wanting to know when he can walk, play football. Why isn't he like other kids?

His frustration, regularly, was taken out on his mum. She suffering bruises! Often she was black and blue.

He isn't able to write, nor use a computer. But we love him.

Daughter fought tooth and nail to help him. Other kids horrid... Parents and neighbours often worse.

We are all so proud of her.

If you, any of you, had/have a son/daughter, grandson or daughter who is mentally disabled. What would you say, feel if he got a good kicking? Electrified etc.!

My grandson is now at York University, and doing quite well. Ok, still has trouble walking and much more. However, we look forward to helping him getting into work and not be a burden on the taxpayer. But then ...

Now the thing is this.

Parents and family WOULD know and understand what we/you feel. But are helpless to stop you, or others kicking the daylights out of him!

He doesn't knows any better, BUT you do! This person is no more than a child. Indeed, one with a mental problem.

Ok, it's fine to see someone with a limp, a broken arm in a sling etc. We understand and accept that. BUT we can't see into the brain. His mind! BUT our intelligence, does or should, UNDERSTANDS that he has problems!

Now we know all about him! It is YOU needing in future safeguarding your loft and the birds you love! From him!

So in all honesty, when asked 'What would I do? Well I certainly wouldn't be harming him any more. No! Not in any way That's a fact! I would be really peeved and mad for sure. But I wouldn't dream of kicking the 'Brown Stuff' out of him!

But would have to accept. realise some of it - in today's society - some blame is down to me. Once one accepts, things get easier.

Edited by Roland

Mr Ronald lets get it right u think u know every thing about everything in ur old job u were in it was full of dodgy *expletive removed* dindt they get sorted the old way or have you forgotten the way it was or are you repenting ur sins Jmo :drinking-coffee-200: v

Where is this person now is he still in the North East area or has he moved on to his next victim If we can track him all fanciers will know what area he is in and will be aware and pass it on .Or chase him out of town

But then the fox is an animal, doing what is nature. To kill. But then the owner must be partly to blame.

I have a grandson, who suffered with M/S from birth. He weight only 24lb.The family and I love him. My daughter went through a tough time. (hell and back). What with Him wanting to know when he can walk, play football. Why isn't he like other kids?

His frustration, regularly, was taken out on his mum. She suffering bruises! Often she was black and blue.

He isn't able to write, nor use a computer. But we love him.

Daughter fought tooth and nail to help him. Other kids horrid... Parents and neighbours often worse.

We are all so proud of her.

If you, any of you, had/have a son/daughter, grandson or daughter who is mentally disabled. What would you say, feel if he got a good kicking? Electrified etc.!

My grandson is now at York University, and doing quite well. Ok, still has trouble walking and much more. However, we look forward to helping him getting into work and not be a burden on the taxpayer. But then ...

Now the thing is this.

Parents and family WOULD know and understand what we/you feel. But are helpless to stop you, or others kicking the daylights out of him!

He doesn't knows any better, BUT you do! This person is no more than a child. Indeed, one with a mental problem.

Ok, it's fine to see someone with a limp, a broken arm in a sling etc. We understand and accept that. BUT we can't see into the brain. His mind! BUT our intelligence, does or should, UNDERSTANDS that he has problems!

Now we know all about him! It is YOU needing in future safeguarding your loft and the birds you love! From him!

So in all honesty, when asked 'What would I do? Well I certainly wouldn't be harming him any more. No! Not in any way That's a fact! I would be really peeved and mad for sure. But I wouldn't dream of kicking the 'Brown Stuff' out of him!

But would have to accept. realise some of it - in today's society - some blame is down to me. Once one accepts, things get easier.

EH ??

Not sure why the owners partly to blame. For what? Keeping some chickens, looking after, feeding and keeping them healthy, spending some money to do so. Providing food for his family. But this fox is too lazy to hunt. Can’t be a r a ed to run after a rabbit. This fox probably hasn’t done a days work in its life. But can freely turn up at the coup and cause mayhem

You write some sh** but to try and compare/liken the actions of this idiot to symptoms suffered by someone with MS surpasses it all. My wife has MS and for the past 20yrs I've been her full time carer and neither her or the many doctors she has seen over the yrs have or would ever class her as mentally disabled.

You write some sh** but to try and compare/liken the actions of this idiot to symptoms suffered by someone with MS surpasses it all. My wife has MS and for the past 20yrs I've been her full time carer and neither her or the many doctors she has seen over the yrs have or would ever class her as mentally disabled.

Well best you re - read then. Taking a sentence eh and trying to point a stupid and unreal point.

Gosh, talk about with one line draw a universe eh!

Sorry he has Muscular dystrophy.

Any way, if he was your son, you would be the first, no doubt to kick the crap out of him eh!

Edited by Roland

Its comparing what this guy does and is capable off to someone that has a genuine medical condition is what pisses me off and which made me want to comment as it infuriates me. What medical condition makes you want to batter your girlfriends makes you batter a pensioner and steal his budgie, steal other types of animals and birds including a pig. Goes on to kill some of the doos by pulling their heads off them. As clever as you may be Roland a doubt even you could help him. He is past help

Its comparing what this guy does and is capable off to someone that has a genuine medical condition! Well, just because you can't see it, like you can o with a broken arm, or M.S. or Muscular dystrophy, does set him apart from his illness!

Obviously it has gone over your head Ryan. Shame that. Silly man. What am I comparing!!!!?

Outside that one must- if capable, though it seems much is splattering on stony ground here

!

Comparing that REGARDLESS of any illness, they are loved. They have enough to contend with every day, trying a soul destroy burden and trying to straighten him out. Kicking the sh..t out of a lad with mental problems. Who's brain functioning is not working, is both callous and uncalled for. Gosh some man you who say they would eh!

As for the chicken coup and foxes The owner must share some blame surely. He didn't or hasn't took a little extra to safe guard them! Gosh in this day and age, and our intelligence, and so many devises, to say one is, and will be out smarted by a fox... takes some believing that.

Likewise this twisted culprit! I think, seriously, that maybe he could be made a honorary member of a pigeon club. Rules of what he can do paramount.

Let him work! Maybe a year or so down the line he may be racing and beating the club members :drinking-coffee-200:

Edited by Roland

End of topic.

AS no sensible, or realistic, answers are coming back! No one saying, 'Well I think, believe etc'.

So attack and somewhat try to to belittle!

Attack the way I use words! Where are we here, get real. Trying to imply, or make something regards

illnesses'. That I've insulted his wife etc. Strewth! what a mind.

On side inputs saying Disparaging and derogatory insults. Because they haven't be able to come up with a sensible reply!

Sarcasm to the fore eh!

P.s. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It is easy to be sarcastic, and not as clever as other means of making a joke.

The phrase implies that one thinks sarcasm is crass or irritating. The snarky comments are getting old, boys. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, you know. The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

I can, and will, rise above such... So I think Ill bang my head against a wall... at least it's nice after a while when stopped lol.

Edited by Roland

Oh Roland you gullible fool thinking that a wee bit therapy can help a boy like this. Heres another story which will enlighten you to the lads character. While staying with a woman in Banff who will remain nameless for her safety. She went into the bedroom to find the lad wanking with dead pigeons on the bed. What I am saying is there is people out there with proper conditions not made up ones like pigeon thief itis or what ever you nah think he has. Admin please delete ne fron pigeon basics if had enough every few months this clown comes up and people make him out to be the one needing help and am sick if reading about the poor lad

There us no helping some people

I truly believe and agree 100% with that post.

Gosh at last a sensible retort.

Mind that proves he needs help ... or is beyond help. Another crack where people needing help have slip through.

Edited by Roland