Shu Website

yeboah

Looking more modern and a lot smarter.

Let us hope that some new information is posted because it is just all the same old stuff on it apart from the recent notices regarding Coronavirus and one about a found SHU badge.

At least it is progress. :)

Can you Transfer birds on it

Linda has already a transfer system which some of the council where to trial unfortunately before it could be trialed the office was furloughed. Will contact the office next week about checking out the system. The office will now update the web site in the future.

3 months and still not transferred surely it dose not take that much time to do a transfer and cashed my cheq

I sent a transfer about a month ago. Transfer through and cheque cashed this week. Maybe best make sure they have received it

Phoned the office last week about a transfer girl on phone told me there’s a huge back log and they would be processed on when they arrived at office and would be transferred on the date of arrival at office and not to worry about it .