Charity Auction

freddy1980

THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY ANOTHER DANDERHALL CLUB MEMBER IN HONOUR OF TONY YOUNG. WHO WAS PRESIDENT & RACE CONTROLER FOR THE PENTLAND HILLS FED WHO SADDLEY PASSED AWAY ON THE 19/6/20. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO MARIE CURIE. AM PUTTING 5 YOUNG BIRDS IN THAT WILL BE READY AT THE END OFF THIS AUCTION. W.PRYED&SON ARE PUTTING 5 YOUNG BIRDS IN WHICH WILL ALSO BE READY AT THE END OFF THE AUCTION AND MY GOOD MATE ALASDAIR MACLEAN FROM OBAN HAS GAVE ME 1 YOUNG BIRD FOR IT ALSO. SO THIS AUCTION IS FOR ALL 11 Y/BIRDS ALL WELL BRED YOUNG ONES. BIDDING STARTS AT £250 AND WILL END ON MONDAY 6/7/20 AT 8PM THIS IS ALSO ON THE DANDERHALL FACEBOOK

the bid is now £400 with cammy heeps the young birds iv put in are

2 off a son off Gordon wen paired to gem x dtr off man o chester wen paired to dark Delilah premier stud ceusters

2 off a son off Ronnie wen paired to a better lady x a dtr off better than bolt wen paired to day bolt premier stud ceusters

1 off a son off brother Rosita wen paired to Brodie x a dtr off geode witpen beertje wen paired to dirks choice les green van bulcks

w.pryde&son is 5 off his main stock birds ie franz wols or gabbys

Alasdair maclean will be a well bred bird

and iv just had another bird donated by martin hughs a youngest off gareth rankins silver award winner

that's 12 young birds now

the bid is now £400 with cammy heeps the young birds iv put in are

2 off a son off Gordon wen paired to gem x dtr off man o chester wen paired to dark Delilah premier stud ceusters

2 off a son off Ronnie wen paired to a better lady x a dtr off better than bolt wen paired to day bolt premier stud ceusters

1 off a son off brother Rosita wen paired to Brodie x a dtr off geode witpen beertje wen paired to dirks choice les green van bulcks

w.pryde&son is 5 off his main stock birds ie franz wols or gabbys

Alasdair maclean will be a well bred bird

and iv just had another bird donated by martin hughs a youngest off gareth rankins silver award winner

that's 12 young birds now

Ive paired my ck that won Glasgow fed race from Catterick last week to my great wee Ogilvie Hen

Sire of fed winner is a son of Curtis Wall and Lunts Miss Dumbledore (dtr of the Merlin Pair) He also bred a 4th Open Lanarkshire Fed last year and previos section prize winner for George Baird.

Dam of Fed winner is a dtr of GWP Macaloneys Wee Wille hen, one of their best breeders. She also bred a pigeon to win 2nd Clydebank club 5th fed Catterick for me and a doo that took section prizes for George Baird in Lanarkshire.

My Ogilvie hen bred Dileas, 11th Open and 2nd ace pigeon at the Algarve Great Derby. She also bred Oban Express, 1st then 2nd club Clydebank last year. He inturn bred my 3rd club 9th Glasgow fed a few weeks ago.

Winning bidder can have one from these two or anything else that they fancy.

Good luck with the sale Freddy