Lanarkshire Fed

Craig.G18

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree

It’s alright you saying that when you have 70 doos to pick 😜 I’m a novice with 8 doos don’t think that’s fair on me but if that’s what happens, doos will need to step up

It’s alright you saying that when you have 70 doos to pick 😜 I’m a novice with 8 doos don’t think that’s fair on me but if that’s what happens, doos will need to step up

70..!! That’s only one section at Solway View Lofts 😂😂

Well ur Doos are no good to u if they can’t jump that old boy

Just a wee question, if a season started with no interruptions, if they jump doos 50+ mile during the season why start with 2- 50/60 mile races so why not start at 100 miles, and get the distance quicker so if your doos are no good to start at 100 mile must be no good

If you are just getting to grips with this game be patient don't throw them away ,

Just a wee question, if a season started with no interruptions, if they jump doos 50+ mile during the season why start with 2- 50/60 mile races so why not start at 100 miles, and get the distance quicker so if your doos are no good to start at 100 mile must be no good

Lanarkshire is only 1, 8 races before I’m at 200 that’s sh**

If you are just getting to grips with this game be patient don't throw them away ,

Hoping to get to the yearling open and that’ll be them finished And hoping coast as 2 year old next year

Lanarkshire is only 1, 8 races before I’m at 200 that’s sh**

Well hopefully this year makes changes for next year

1593283911[/url]' post='1231448']

Craig ur doing the right thing under the circumstances Ripon and Worksop put them by for the year .Good Luck ðŸ‘