Lanarkshire Fed

Craig.G18

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had chance to go to ripon last mid week but certain guys kick up about it its total P*** it's ok guys on here saying go here don't go there to suit them selfs what about secertys have do all these changes on computers and with social distance in clubs we start at 2.30 and there till pick up time 8.00 with only certain guys can do ETS system and one clock setter

We had chance to go to ripon last mid week but certain guys kick up about it its total P*** it's ok guys on here saying go here don't go there to suit them selfs what about secertys have do all these changes on computers and with social distance in clubs we start at 2.30 and there till pick up time 8.00 with only certain guys can do ETS system and one clock setter

joe it aint any diffrent than any other year pigeon men moan and disagree at the drop of a hat, and club sec well according to pigeon men the should do as there told ,by all the opinionated club member, thats your job as for transporters breaking down it happens whether it was wednesday or sat lets just get on with it and enjoy our pigeons when we can race and stop all the bickering with each other it is what it is

have a good day

Still wouldn’t have got Ripon the trucks would have broken down on way there.

The statement from the President that we would go to Kelso midweek and Ripon today, also said that the last published program would be adhered to until the end of the season.

So no matter what opinions individuals have there was no planned midweek race this week, so I don’t expect there to be one, and the yearling derby is next Saturday from Worksop and I would expect that to remain the case.

I wouldn’t mind one bit getting a race midweek but the statement was made and we have no right within the rules of the Fed to ask for, or in some cases demand, a race until next Saturday.

So we need to take it upon ourselves to get the birds ready for 200mls next week.

Just a point on the transporters

When we got our Geraldy transport we bought old lorries from a carpet company if my memory serves me right.

At the same time we got the Geraldy's we started paying a pound a loft per race for a new lorry we have been paying that pound a race for approx 5 or 6 years now (GUESS) So is it not time to look for a new lead lorry as we must have took in over 10K (AT A VERY MINIMUM) and we have money in the bank

I am only poimting this out after what has happened this weekend i know we would still have been in trouble with the 2nd transporter but time to look for at least 1 new lorry in my opinion

Lets hope we are racing next saturday

Alan

In these exceptional times,let's look after our doos, why jump 100 miles in attempts to get to the coast, I for one won,t be jumping my yearlings that far and that is my choice,let's take sensible jumps and see where we are in 4 weeks.

Good post which makes sense, text I received from the Fed this morning says we are going to Ripon next weekend

Let's look at the future expletive remove if the doos cannae do hunner mile jump are they worth having in the 1st place?

Just a question alan why can’t fed go Monday of Tuesday? Is there a rule against that ?