Lanarkshire

LRPF. Due to the unfavourable weather outlook for the weekend we will be race marking on tuesday for a race from Ripon,usual pick up times.

don't know who makes these programs up but whats happened to basketing on the night and see what Saturday brings we have had some wrong weather forecasts a few times and not everyone can be at home for midweek racing, whats happening to pigeon racing as a weekend sport

Looked at all forecasts Saturday looks fine but they have been wrong before ,certainly this might suit the big team boys going on Tuesday but what about us small team fanciers not much time to prepare after Hexam race. get back to the old ways race mark Friday if weather is bad Saturday then hold over,or is pigeon racing now all about money and costs.

Where are we going to at the weekend

Your guess is as good as mine, could be anywhere or nowhere, weather forecasting 6 or 7 days in advance is not be relied on , after all it's only forecast and not a fact, for me should stick with Kelso on Wednesday and then Ripon at the weekend if possible

Your guess is as good as mine, could be anywhere or nowhere, weather forecasting 6 or 7 days in advance is not be relied on , after all it's only forecast and not a fact, for me should stick with Kelso on Wednesday and then Ripon at the weekend if possible

Definately.

colin according thommy on Friday rippon booked and open no racing on,that ws the reason we could go to hexham satuarday and then kelso mid week then rippon thiscomming satuarday ?

Sorry my mistake , I was told it was closed to all liberations but only when racing on .

Just received a text with statement from president , quote, we will be racing from Kelso on Wednesday and Ripon on Saturday and will continue with last published programme, unquote

Hope all goes to plan and weather is fair for both races

Just received a text with statement from president , quote, we will be racing from Kelso on Wednesday and Ripon on Saturday and will continue with last published programme, unquote

Hope all goes to plan and weather is fair for both races

it would be better if this was published on the Lanarkshire feds website also not everyone looks on basics and therefore coming from the Lanarkshire committee