Lanarkshire Fed Hexham

ALF

Big Man at the Pearly Gates is Backing Sturgeon looks like she will get Phase 11 before we get a race .Boris just of the fone to big Tommy and is trying to sort out the weather to allow us all to !Bounce Back !ðŸ‘Keep the chins up and with a little more time and Patience we will get racing.😉

LRPF, I have had several calls regarding Kelso on Wednesday 17th June this goes ahead as scheduled, it's up to you how you manage your team, Cheers

As scheduled where? I have looked on the website and can't see a proposed race programme, I know about Hexham tomorrow night , maybe, I now know about Kelso Tuesday night , again maybe , but didn't know about this until I seen it on here, where are we going next Saturday and thereafter please ??

As scheduled where? I have looked on the website and can't see a proposed race programme, I know about Hexham tomorrow night , maybe, I now know about Kelso Tuesday night , again maybe , but didn't know about this until I seen it on here, where are we going next Saturday and thereafter please ??

It's on LRPF Web site under race card

It's on LRPF Web site under race card

John, that is where I have been looking, have checked again under all drop down menus and still can't see it ??

Hexham 13th June

Kelso wed 17th June

Ripon. 20th June

Kelso wed 24th June

Worksop. 27 June

Melton Mowbray. 4th July

Kettering. 11 th July

Billericay. 18th July

Maidstone. 25 th July.

Thanks Jim

John, that is where I have been looking, have checked again under all drop down menus and still can't see it ??

Thanks Jim

Now found it, not in the drop down menus you need to double tap on race card to get it

tommy bhoys, on 9 June 2020 - 20:24 PM, said:

race points booked jamie its all go now baskets all back tae clubs that needed them ready for hexham

Great news tommy weldone

??????? weatherby

Should be at Wetherby on Wednesday no need for comeback midweek races.

We are 2 month late in starting racing and people are still wanting 60ml midweek races *expletive removed* me