Snfc

Jumbo

Hours on the wing not miles flown in the build up will be the deciding factor in getting birds ready for Reims IMO.. that’s if the moult doesn’t beat us..

Yeah, may suit the celibacy flyers for sure. Natural next, if restrained from second round.

The National should seriously consider Ypres in place of Inland National and give the Federation's a chance to recoup revenue.

Surely a struggle to get to ypres by the 24th? I thought they might have made a weeks grace in between the Maidstone and gold cup races

Surely a struggle to get to ypres by the 24th? I thought they might have made a weeks grace in between the Maidstone and gold cup races

I’m trying to figure it out as well...

The jump is no issue imo.. but the doos need work on the wing plus ample rest prior to the event...

Dunno if it’s possible

I’m trying to figure it out as well...

The jump is no issue imo.. but the doos need work on the wing plus ample rest prior to the event...

Dunno if it’s possible

I keep hearing that the jump shouldn't be a problem Jonesy but you certainly wouldn't do it through choice. In my opinion there was time to move the youngbirds back and accommodate a program that would have gave the birds a better chance

I keep hearing that the jump shouldn't be a problem Jonesy but you certainly wouldn't do it through choice. In my opinion there was time to move the youngbirds back and accommodate a program that would have gave the birds a better chance

Listen I’m a novice at this.... but I would never really plan to have my GC doos past 300 miles... it’s work and hours on the wing is judge and I like pure rest prior to the event...

Just my way... you lads will no better than me

Listen I’m a novice at this.... but I would never really plan to have my GC doos past 300 miles... it’s work and hours on the wing is judge and I like pure rest prior to the event...

Just my way... you lads will no better than me

Oh deffo 300miles isn't the norm either....250 would have been nice tho. We shall just have to get on with it

Last years Gold Cup Winner was at Maidstone 2 weeks before (18th Open) which is perfect for doubling back providing Maidstone isn’t to tough, but no chance this year, although guaranteed someone will manage it!

Rita had 2 races 150 and 190... then a rake of 50 milers... 3 weeks rest and won the section by 2 hours

Ye good yins are born

Last years Gold Cup Winner was at Maidstone 2 weeks before (18th Open) which is perfect for doubling back providing Maidstone isn’t to tough, but no chance this year, although guaranteed someone will manage it!

Deffo Andy....no chance