Shu

tommy bhoys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to add that new organisation to your list on your bio Tommy. I think Scottish fanciers can thank you and the Lanarkshire fed officials for pushing the SHU into action eventually.

a top table that stands tall frank brilliant to work with and tae be part off

DO THE MEMBERS NOT THINK ITS TIME TO SIT BACK AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND REFLECT ON WHAT WE ARE ALL DOING TO EACH OTHER AS SO CALLED PIGEON FANCIERS, WE ARE ALL LOOKING THROUGH THE SAME EYE GLASS, AND WE ARE PUTTING OUR OWN INTERPRETATION ON WHAT WE SEE, I DONT BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE THERE IS A SINGLE PIGEON FANCIER IN THE COUNTRY THAT DOES WANT TO RACE HIS OR HER PIGEONS, OR IS TRYING TO PREVENT ANYONE ELSE FROM DOING SO, AND THAT INCLUDES THE OFFICIALS OF THE SHU, AND BY THE WAY THE SHU DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT THEY CAN OR CANNOT SEND THEIR PIGEONS FOR TRAINING OR RACING, THEY ONLY GIVE ADVICE ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT RULES ARE AT THE TIME.

WE ARE LIVING IN UNPRESEDENTED TIMES,AND THE ONLY WAY OUR SPORT IS GOING TO SURVIVE IS IF WE CAN WORK THROUGH THESE PROBLEMS TOGETHER, AND REFRAIN FROM ASKING OFFICIALS, WHO DONT ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT, TO STEP DOWN, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ON AN UNPAID JOB, JUST TO BE CHASTISED AND BAD MOUTHED, WHEN THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY CONSIDER TO BE THE BEST THING TO DO AT THE TIME, WE ARE GETTING BACK TO THE OLD SAYING

"LET HIM, WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE" I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE MANY STONES THROWN. WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN AGENDA, AND WE DO THINGS ACCORDING TO WHAT IS BEST FOR US, I CAN UNDERSTAND PEOPLE BEING A BIT CAREFUL IN HOW THEY INTERFACE WITH OTHERS, AND TRY TO KEEP THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILY SAFE, PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN TO ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES IN THE CLUB LATELY, BASKET CLEANING, BASKETING FOR TRAINING, ETC,ETC, AND I OFTEN THINK ABOUT, WHAT IF I CATCH THE VIRUS AND TAKE IT BACK TO MY FAMILY, GOD FORBID. SO GIVE OTHERS SOME CONSIDERATION, WHEN THEY HAVE TO MAKE THESE DIFFICULT CHOICES.

I NOW BELIVE WE ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, ALBEIT SLOWER IN SOME AREAS THAN OTHERS, BUT THE GOOD THING IS, WE HAVE CHOICES AVAILABLE TO US, TO EITHER TRAIN OR RACE OUR BIRDS, AND WHAT EVER CHOICE YOU MAKE, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT [APART FROM THE LAW OF THE LAND] TO QUESTION THAT CHOICE.

SO HERES HOPING ITS ONWARDS AND UPWARDS IN THE WEEKS AHEAD.

If that is the case, and I don't doubt it, then after the original permission was given, the later retractions would make this a U turn and show the SHU as being weak and unable to stand up to pressure from its Members.

I sincerely hope that if they have changed their mind they have very valid reasons for so doing and not just that Lanarkshire is joining the RPRA or forming a rival Union, the West of Scotland Union.

This lack of decision has cost the SHU a massive amount of credibility and they didn't have very much credibility with some fanciers before this, so on the positive side, they have successfully managed to increase their critics.

TOMMY, YOU ARE TWISTING THINGS TO MAKE YOUR POINT, WE ALL WANT TO RACE OUR PIGEONS, WHAT I AM SAYING DONT KNOCK THE GUYS WHO ARE TRYING TO DO THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR REMIT, IF YOU HAVE YOUR WAY, WE SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OFF THE TOP TABLE AT THE SNFC, NOW YOU WANT THE TOP TABLE THROWN OFF AT THE SHU, AS GOOD AS YOU ARE AT WHAT YOU DO MY FRIEND, ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO ALL THESE JOBS, STICK TO THE SIX JOBS YOU ALREADY HAVE AND LET THE SPORT BREATH A BIT. THIS IS MY LAST WORD ON THIS, SO LETS SEE IF WE CAN BE LITTLE FLEXIBLE IN OUR ATTITUDE.

tommy i for one see were john is coming from ive just had word to stay in lock down till the end of july i for one wont be racing well old birds anyway but im glad you guys are getting racing your birds tommyand wish all of you the very best but this caper as well no in other peoples cars with your pigeons has bucked a lot of people up like myself that cant drive if i get racing the ybs that will be my last year racing

tommy i for one see were john is coming from ive just had word to stay in lock down till the end of july i for one wont be racing well old birds anyway but im glad you guys are getting racing your birds tommyand wish all of you the very best but this caper as well no in other peoples cars with your pigeons has bucked a lot of people up like myself that cant drive if i get racing the ybs that will be my last year racing

Hi pal you stay safe after all you’ve went through pigeons aren’t the be all and end all .

your health comes first m8, look after yourself, stay safe,

The shu should be coming out with a statement as to their reasons and evidence as to why we are so far behind. Ive emailed 3 msp and had response. All 3 different opinions. But that's what it is. Opinions. Not 1 has come out and said you can or can't race your pigeons. But I feel the SHU have alot of explaining to do. If the lanarkshire boys didn't pull their big boys pants up and stand up for the whole of the scotland fancy we would still be twiddling our thumbs. So me personally I thank every single 1 of you for getting the SHU to do whats right.

thanks stuart my wife is not great in health mate and i would never forgive myself if i brought something in through just to race my birds but sorry my wifes health my own and other people matter more as much as i love the birds they are only a hobby my wife and family are my life and come first i hope big tommy and the members get good racing they deserve it with the hard work they have been doing

TOMMY, YOU ARE TWISTING THINGS TO MAKE YOUR POINT, WE ALL WANT TO RACE OUR PIGEONS, WHAT I AM SAYING DONT KNOCK THE GUYS WHO ARE TRYING TO DO THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR REMIT, IF YOU HAVE YOUR WAY, WE SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OFF THE TOP TABLE AT THE SNFC, NOW YOU WANT THE TOP TABLE THROWN OFF AT THE SHU, AS GOOD AS YOU ARE AT WHAT YOU DO MY FRIEND, ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO ALL THESE JOBS, STICK TO THE SIX JOBS YOU ALREADY HAVE AND LET THE SPORT BREATH A BIT. THIS IS MY LAST WORD ON THIS, SO LETS SEE IF WE CAN BE LITTLE FLEXIBLE IN OUR ATTITUDE.

dangerously you dont know what the truth is thats why i stepped down from the snfc wasnt prepared tae hide the truth thats a fact the shu have stopped its members from racing thats another fact ive gt 7 jobs and ive still got my integrity you lost yours :drinking-coffee-200:

jamie stop browning bums your better than that

Let's reserve judgment on all previous posts till all facts are known. Minds are very bad at accepting incomplete or inconsistent stories and when faced with information that contradicts what you think you know, our subconscious goes right to work filling in the blanks or explaining it away to make you feel comfortable.

To avoid hypocrisy, you have to acknowledge cognitive dissonance and teach your conscious mind to overcome your subconscious. You have to train the part of you that thinks rationally to start winning the fight against the part of you that thinks irrationally.Hopefully when phase 2 kicks in we can all get back to some normality.

Learning to listen can be hard for some and they take Dogmatic views which does nothing for democracy.

Let's reserve judgment on all previous posts till all facts are known. Minds are very bad at accepting incomplete or inconsistent stories and when faced with information that contradicts what you think you know, our subconscious goes right to work filling in the blanks or explaining it away to make you feel comfortable.

To avoid hypocrisy, you have to acknowledge cognitive dissonance and teach your conscious mind to overcome your subconscious. You have to train the part of you that thinks rationally to start winning the fight against the part of you that thinks irrationally.Hopefully when phase 2 kicks in we can all get back to some normality.

Learning to listen can be hard for some and they take Dogmatic views which does nothing for democracy.