Busschaerts

Hi all

New to forum ,just starting up pigeons after having them as a youngster, my Dad used to have dordins and then Busschaerts, I know these are old strains, and hard to get now but I would like to start with busschaerts again. Been doing some reading up on this forum and other sites,does john crowder still have his pigeons and if so does anybody have his number so I could give him a ring. I have tried to get in touch with R stokes & sons as well as I know they have a good Busschaert family but the number I have never gets answered , bit of a long shot but noticed there is a D stokes on this forum and he flies Busschaerts wondering if he is one of the sons, seems I can get van den bulck easy ,The Busschaerts are proving hard to find, any help much appreciated

cheers

Danescourt01

Hi Andy

Tried Louella, all they seem to do now is Jan aarden,

but thank you I didn't know if john crowder was still involved in pigeons

seen his name mentioned many times so just thought someone might have his contact number but not to worry

ill keep a look out thanks again

Hi fifer

Thanks for that, do they advertise there pigeons,anywhere

have been looking cant seem to find them

will try and find out, I had Busschaerts a good few years ago, flew not to bad but started going for the Belgium birds etc big names, and have done nothing since,

will try and find out, I had Busschaerts a good few years ago, flew not to bad but started going for the Belgium birds etc big names, and have done nothing since,

I still have a pair of ch/pieds bred from them, they are 7 years old so not racing now,

theres still a few got quality bushies john crowders are very inbred to the old champs mick hibbet has a small stud of class blood lines also glen burns still has the old lines and he wins out of turn there is a few more with some top birds Ronnie Williamson Ireland still wins out of turn and is one of the best lofts in the uk

Hi all just been in touch with mick hibbit, going to sort me a couple out really nice bloke yes I am bit stuck in past my brother races the van den bulck, and a few staf van reets , he thinks its funny I want the old Busschaerts but I don't care,i cant be doing with all the breeds now im like victor meldew ^_^ as I get older, anyway the pigeons don't know what breed they are if there good enough I don't care what they are, thank you for making me feel welcome on the forum much appreciated. :emoticon-0137-clapping: