Jock Alston

ALF

I bought Jocks 2 yb's in the Clydesdale midweek clubs sale and picked up 2yb's 3 weeks ago i went up again today and Jock gave me another 2 yb's they are all fantastically bred for distance racing...

I have to say thanks a lot pal

Cheers Alan

I bought Jocks 2 yb's in the Clydesdale midweek clubs sale and picked up 2yb's 3 weeks ago i went up again today and Jock gave me another 2 yb's they are all fantastically bred for distance racing...

Cheers Alan

There’s no substitute for Class Alan and Jock Alston has it in abundance, always has done. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Cheers Alan

Your are more than welcome Allan,I'm only to happy to see them go to a good loft,

wishing you all the best with them.

Cheers Jock

Jock is one the nicest guys in the sport if not the nicest . A gentleman. Hope your keeping well jock . Ps Joe Oribine was asking about you today pal.

Cheers Stuart. Yes I have a lot of fond memories in the company of yourself and Joe he was a big loss to the sport and I treasure the way he has always kept in touch although he had no doos.Hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

All the best Jock

Jock is different class , have a cracking wee cheq hen that’s bred me some cracking young ones this year and the one I bought from the midweek sale from John Frood is the best of jocks blood . Can’t get any better for the distance ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Cheers Stuart. Yes I have a lot of fond memories in the company of yourself and Joe he was a big loss to the sport and I treasure the way he has always kept in touch although he had no doos.Hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

All the best Jock

I’ll be speaking to him during week pal and tell him . I will hopefully get him to come down with me soon for a visit . That Will be nice .