Another Thread Locked

tommy bhoys

Who knows!! He may even get a vote of "No Confidence" and be asked to stand down😉

Now you have really lost me tiddler. In what way would asking such a pertinent question result in him receiving a vote of no confidence and cause him to stand down? I didn't realise that tiddlers could make such massive jumps. Making jumps of such a size usually means that there are a lot of missing facts between take off point and landing spot. :)

Now you have really lost me tiddler. In what way would asking such a pertinent question result in him receiving a vote of no confidence and cause him to stand down? I didn't realise that tiddlers could make such massive jumps. Making jumps of such a size usually means that there are a lot of missing facts between take off point and landing spot. :)

What I meant was sometimes people in positions that they are incompedent in, usually try to cover up that incompedence by twaddling a load o rubbish that they hope other people will get lost in. That sometimes leads to them getting a vote of "no confidence" which the really incompedent ones will ignore!😉

I think, believe, that a Pigeon site shouldn't be a 'Platform for Politics'.

Yes, I take a swipe sometimes - have done, of course. But in truth, I have had blame laid at my door.

Have been censused. Have had Fifer, quite rightly, closed my posts down. Though, I don't recall a Topic. - Though maybe I've enlarged a problem for others and indeed for the Fifer.

Now, I do, and always have, stood corrected, and said so if the Fifer has pulled me up. I admire his rules and how he has the 'Break Down' of what he wants on the site. That is surely his' right!

So if the Fifer puts his money, mouth and time up. Invites us to have a say and be a member of this site, then in truth, it is, and should be as of his choice! also obviously of what he will, or will not abide or accepted. I respect that ... I have walked near the knuckle on times admitted.

Good, even heated debates are acceptable here I feel. What's more do we need? Let alone, seek to determine or try and force our ways, sayings on the site!!!

If one believes strongly in any regard not acceptable to the Fifer, then why argue? Why and whine and whinge about it! On on 'HIS' site.

Indeed why not then, if one feels strongly in any regard, set up and start their' site?!

Edited by Roland

Dont think he knows what he's on about now Andy.... Leave him to it

Just passing the time when I have a spare minute. :D

Andy he talks the biggest load of sh** . Dinny even answer him , let him argue with himself.

Just passing the time when I have a spare minute. :D

I think, believe, that a Pigeon site shouldn't be a 'Platform for Politics'.

Yes, I take a swipe sometimes - have done, of course. But in truth, I have had blame laid at my door.

Have been censused. Have had Fifer, quite rightly, closed my posts down. Though, I don't recall a Topic. - Though maybe I've enlarged a problem for others and indeed for the Fifer.

Now, I do, and always have, stood corrected, and said so if the Fifer has pulled me up. I admire his rules and how he has the 'Break Down' of what he wants on the site. That is surely his' right!

So if the Fifer puts his money, mouth and time up. Invites us to have a say and be a member of this site, then in truth, it is, and should be as of his choice! also obviously of what he will, or will not abide or accepted. I respect that ... I have walked near the knuckle on times admitted.

Good, even heated debates are acceptable here I feel. What's more do we need? Let alone, seek to determine or try and force our ways, sayings on the site!!!

If one believes strongly in any regard not acceptable to the Fifer, then why argue? Why and whine and whinge about it! On on 'HIS' site.

Indeed why not then, if one feels strongly in any regard, set up and start their' site?!

Well said Roland. Archie a true gentleman provides us with a great site and it takes a lot for him to lock a Topic and people should treat him with the respect he deserves. As you say let them set up their own site.

Well said Roland. Archie a true gentleman provides us with a great site and it takes a lot for him to lock a Topic and people should treat him with the respect he deserves. As you say let them set up their own site.

[/quote

because pigeonbasics has sales and if you have any income the site must be registered as a business as this site is, and that's why pigeonbasics allow's clubs Feds etc free sales, gold members to go well over their time after paying for their years fee, ask them when last did they pay, I give them so long and charge if I require some cash to run the site,but at time it comes out my pocket, and thats why I have good members on the team and mods, and I think it works well , have too many bosses on a site and it wouldn't work, and yes you can open cheap sites etc this one has the best servers etc. but what you can see on here with post how they dont agree with threads etc thats all I have to say, and remember stay safe,

I wish to associate yself with Rolands remarks andI also think that Archie does a great job running this site and add that it is always a pleasure to admire someone slightly younger than me.Great example for octogenarians everywhere

yes 5 Months cry-blow.gif and thanks,

I would like to thank Archie for allowing the north feds auction run on basics and point out we took in £2000 for our transporter fund and he never charged a penny and was always there if needing for help its easy to knock folk but just as easy to help them in these dark days for our sport we all need to work together if we r to have a future and remember every one cant be the boss well done Archie