Lanarkshire Federation

airdrie2

GROUP TRAINING IN SCOTLAND UPDATE 1

Further to my statement yesterday about group training. It has been brought to my attention that Clubs and or Federations are organising what can only be described as unofficial races.

The First Minister clearly stated that local travel only was permitted under phase 1, not unlimited travel. Any organisation doing otherwise do so at their own risk and they should check with their vehicle insurance company before commencing on such travel.

The S.H.U. strongly advise that training be done locally.

Gordon Turnbull, B.E.M.

President Scottish Homing Union

Yours sincerely

Mrs Linda Brooks

Scottish Homing Union Secretary

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">

Further to my statement yesterday about group training. It has been brought to my attention that Clubs and or Federations are organising what can only be described as unofficial races.

The First Minister clearly stated that local travel only was permitted under phase 1, not unlimited travel. Any organisation doing otherwise do so at their own risk and they should check with their vehicle insurance company before commencing on such travel.

Gordon Turnbull, B.E.M.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Linda Brooks

Unbelievable .like I've said don't race if you don't want to but don't stop others 😈

Gordon Turnbull, B.E.M.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Linda Brooks

Bye Gordon,,, hello RPRA

Never in our life would you have thought you would see the so called head of a union so determined for racing not to happen.... hurdle after hurdle...of these stupid little barriers, that he is trying to manifest, to the point that they are that bad that no one is now listening to him anymore....

I for one would support a immediate EGM for lanarkshire to gain Dual membership for all its members,Fed will foot the bill..and we join the rest of the UK and enjoy whats left of our old bird season...

Thank God for Ian Evans and his team who by next week will have, all of England, wales, and part of Scotland racing, he has been a credit to the sport...

Interpreting the First ministers annoucement to a tee....not looking for snags and little words that could effect almost anything and any business in life ...but by using common sense and looking at the big picture.....

As John Said...if you dont want to race...then dont...its is a simple as that.

Well done Lanarkshire team...see yous Friday

Bye Gordon,,, hello RPRA

Never in our life would you have thought you would see the so called head of a union so determined for racing not to happen.... hurdle after hurdle...of these stupid little barriers, that he is trying to manifest, to the point that they are that bad that no one is now listening to him anymore....

I for one would support a immediate EGM for lanarkshire to gain Dual membership for all its members,Fed will foot the bill..and we join the rest of the UK and enjoy whats left of our old bird season...

Thank God for Ian Evans and his team who by next week will have, all of England, wales, and part of Scotland racing, he has been a credit to the sport...

Interpreting the First ministers annoucement to a tee....not looking for snags and little words that could effect almost anything and any business in life ...but by using common sense and looking at the big picture.....

As John Said...if you dont want to race...then dont...its is a simple as that.

Well done Lanarkshire team...see yous Friday

Correct paul

Its time an EGM was called. This Gordon character is a waste of space and time.

It seems to me he is trying everything in his powers to stop racing. Its time we the fancier who pays his wages got him the sack.

Not fit for purpose.

If you have an issue with my statement feel free to message me ill happily give you my number to discuss my reasons.

Ill be looking to join the rpra next season.

ITS THE STUPID TEXT WE GET DONT DO THIS DONT GO FURTHER THAN 5MILES THEN ITS TELLING YOU CAN TRAIN FROM DUMBAR WITH THE FED THATS LANARKSHIRE IM TALKING ABOUT OUR HEADS ARE LL BUCKED UP

Jamie get down the club with your doos early fill the baskets with your cocks and hens leave drinkers on them in the club house. That will get you a couple of tosses.

Its time an EGM was called. This Gordon character is a waste of space and time.

It seems to me he is trying everything in his powers to stop racing. Its time we the fancier who pays his wages got him the sack.

Not fit for purpose.

If you have an issue with my statement feel free to message me ill happily give you my number to discuss my reasons.

Ill be looking to join the rpra next season.

gordon is not paid the staff are

Guys we all have to follow the rules "from a level of personal and professional integrity".Its not the SHU it’s the Government The important thing is we stick to the rules to get us through into the next critical 2nd phase and we follow the rules to the best of our abilities.Why put our elders at risk for a !Fed Training Toss !is it not safer to train them yourself them jump them .Its nothing to do with furlough or grants if it was ,we would be racing .If we get a 2nd Spike it will be devastating and I believe for the economy the 2nd phase will be lifted within 3 weeks.I am as keen as you for racing to commence and it will but surely not to the detriment of our families.

Time and Patience

Take Care