Group Training Of Racing Pigeons Of Shu Members In Scotland

DBA421

My local MSP replied to my message and gave the OK, ending with stay safe. The RPRA guidelines state that it is OK to group train. As someone on here said it is safer for Members to travel the short distance to their Club and for the Federation to group train. This is what the Management Committee of Glasgow Federation decided. The RPRA guidelines also state that it is then down to the Clubs to check if they are able to facilitate this safely. It then becomes incumbent on the individual Members to check if they are able to facilitate this safely.

Everyone will be in a different situation and must interpret the guidelines to check if they can safely use the facility provided, that is why the guidelines were sent to every Secretary within Glasgow Federation. Glasgow Federation has complied with the guidelines laid down by the Scottish Government and the RPRA. Down to the Club's Management Committees to make the decision whether they are able to comply and to inform their Members where to find the relevant information.

If you want to train and are able, do so, if not that is unfortunate, but life is more important than pigeons. Stay safe. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This incorrect One of my clumates got warned today more for being out of his area (he was 15 miles from home) than releasing his birds

Aye right then 😂😂😂

This incorrect One of my clumates got warned today more for being out of his area (he was 15 miles from home) than releasing his birds

The police watched me liberating and not a peep so find that odd

That will be another email I,ve not received then,despite being assured that this would be addressed

lanarkshire not got yin either must be black balled noo but heard the spelling is shocking in this statement.this is shambolic for having two full time sectaries same as all thats came from shu stand down mr turnbull its time you went

Did no one from Clydebank send training yesterday then Stuart? When do you think you will start? I'm just doing my own thing for now.

Yes but never seen this quote from shu saying about Scottish government stay within 5 miles of your house until after birds were away .Very mixed messages being sent out . Although we are an rpra fed we are governed by the Scottish Parliament. And must adhere to the laws of Scotland . So it’s up to every member to train or not .

Yes but never seen this quote from shu saying about Scottish government stay within 5 miles of your house until after birds were away .Very mixed messages being sent out . Although we are an rpra fed we are governed by the Scottish Parliament. And must adhere to the laws of Scotland . So it’s up to every member to train or not .

its not law tho

if u listened on Monday Sturgie said she would make it law if people did not adhere to the guide lines its one big fk up

but it still not law and never will be

if u listened on Monday Sturgie said she would make it law if people did not adhere to the guide lines its one big fk up

but it still not law and never will be

So is the club not sending this weekend then? I have had nothing from the club except the proposed fed race programme. Haven't a clue what's going on.

So is the club not sending this weekend then? I have had nothing from the club except the proposed fed race programme. Haven't a clue what's going on.

I’m the same aly . Just fed program . That’s all that’s been sent out . At moment

I’m the same aly . Just fed program . That’s all that’s been sent out . At moment

Crikey, this is like pulling teeth, i'm still none the wiser. You said to the members that they may be breaking the law. So is the club basketing for Dunbar?