Late Breeds

Joe_b

What kick baws today at elricky went to train my birds and was approced by guy and his dog were 2 other gents from airdrie there to with there birds this guy informed us about some guy just let youngsters out then bugger off we try to catch them as these birds could even fly but dog chase them into under growth and trees sat half hour after birds were away but youngsters never appear again still till now don't understand this guy expletive remove birds cant even fly yet no reason for it but crulity no way were they for our fether friend in the sky to me only thing that's going get them is fox make u sick these guys call them self pigeon men and trying to come up with excuses to the public why they had done this this guy other 2 friends had gone but I've ask if anyone got registration off the viecle that did this should be fcking band for life

You, we all hear, and many of you have seen, Percy swooping down and then up, catching its prey.

however, ALL B.O.P.. are scavengers. They like a easy catch.

They won't fly in wet/rain for very long if at all. Won't pass up a pheasant. But take the head and eat only. Like a fox. Will never leave a chickens head on etc.

They will certainly go for them youngster 100%. especially after a rain fall. A lull in the weather.

of a very good person who controlled B.O.P. Got banned on here, rightly or wrongly. He used to Jab a bird with Golden fleece sheep dip. Cull it quickly and scatter some feathers around to attract nuisances. Especially after a down pour of rain.