Snfc

Johnleg

HAD A 2MTR GAP UNOFFICIAL MEETING TODAY WITH SNFC PRESIDENT BILLY SMITH, WE DISCUSSED AT LENGTH THE POTENTIAL SNFC RACE PROGRAM FOR 2020,THE PRESIDENT IS AS KEAN AS THEB REST OF US TO RACE, AND DID INDICATE, THAT IT IS HOPED THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO RACES WHICH WOULD CONSIST OF ONE INLAND NATIONAL AND THE CHANNEL GOLD CUP RACE FROM WHERE EVER, THIS OF COURSE IS ALL DEPENDENT ON THINGS CONTINUING TO MOVE ALONG IN A POSITIVE MANNER, SO THIS NOTICE IS JUST TO GIVE A HEADS UP, THAT ITS ALL UNDER REVIEW AND FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED BY THE PRESIDENT VIA THE SNFC WEBSITE, AND I BELIEVE THE PRO WILL POST SOME INFO IN HER NOTES VIA THE BHW WEEKLY PAPER, TO NOTIFY THOSE WITH NO INTERNET.

SO LETS HOPE THINGS CONTINUE TO MOVE ALONG IN A POSITIVE AND THE RACES CAN BE ORGANISED SAFELY.

HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS ARE STAYING SAFE AND WELL, AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU SOON.

HAD A 2MTR GAP UNOFFICIAL MEETING TODAY WITH SNFC PRESIDENT BILLY SMITH, WE DISCUSSED AT LENGTH THE POTENTIAL SNFC RACE PROGRAM FOR 2020,THE PRESIDENT IS AS KEAN AS THEB REST OF US TO RACE, AND DID INDICATE, THAT IT IS HOPED THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO RACES WHICH WOULD CONSIST OF ONE INLAND NATIONAL AND THE CHANNEL GOLD CUP RACE FROM WHERE EVER, THIS OF COURSE IS ALL DEPENDENT ON THINGS CONTINUING TO MOVE ALONG IN A POSITIVE MANNER, SO THIS NOTICE IS JUST TO GIVE A HEADS UP, THAT ITS ALL UNDER REVIEW AND FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED BY THE PRESIDENT VIA THE SNFC WEBSITE, AND I BELIEVE THE PRO WILL POST SOME INFO IN HER NOTES VIA THE BHW WEEKLY PAPER, TO NOTIFY THOSE WITH NO INTERNET.

SO LETS HOPE THINGS CONTINUE TO MOVE ALONG IN A POSITIVE AND THE RACES CAN BE ORGANISED SAFELY.

HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS ARE STAYING SAFE AND WELL, AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU SOON.

where you testing your eyes john :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

you better watch auld walter does not see this post john as he will want you sacked

well, mebbe try north rd eh lads, plenty mileage innit, good flyers oot o londistan done well oot o lerwick n goin back farther, faroes, leadin up they flew stonehaven, f/burgh, banff, elgin, thuso, first race for our y/birds i had tae hold lib until the thurso birds came by,waitin at stonhaven links to lib cause o the london doos comin by we were surprised by a line o doos that went right by us standin there, they were a foot of the grass and racin, when they came to the houses at the end o the links they rose and straight roond them, the hair on the back o me heed stood up it was such a sight, that doos were racvin like the clappers, ill never forget it, that was london nr rd fed, good birds, n ill never will forget that sight, just totally out of this world and very privelaged to see racers workin for home,