Thank You

RyanDavidson

Old enough to race the whole programme. Mind most likely a shorten version. Well if bred in their own loft etc.

Hence I would just leave them to own devises till next seaSon. J.M.O.

You know its exactly that Indeed - J.Y.O.

first and 3rd.. by 11 hours Flying Thurso 479 miles in September with youngster born in June. the had flew the longest two races previously SO IS A FACT and not an opinion.

the 3rd youngster I sent came back on Xmas day. Was in 1989! M.N/R.C. The weather was atrocities rained heavy for the two days... Second day arrivals were my birds. Only one beat me, near, was in Pontefract. Later second day and 3rd day very many turned up!

Marking station was Louella's. It was such a fiasco that the out cry in regards them not being held over meant the demise of the M.N.R.C.

Prince Jackson was flying yearlings a 1000 miles 120 years ago.

Too many, possibly like you Doohead are the in main a cause of the detrimental of our birds. Not giving or allowing them to shine, and gain merit . yes to their detriment!

Keep flying shorter programmes.

Gosh the Egyptians, romans etc. 000's of years ago, and in the two world ward, birds were kept in baskets and travelled around in them. Yet months later would be released and fly 100's of miles home. And we fear, worry if not being trained.

Second rounder - Ist rounders in late March, or early April, flew the whole programme.!

first and 3rd.. by 11 hours Flying Thurso 479 miles in September with youngster born in June. the had flew the longest two races previously SO IS A FACT and not an opinion.

the 3rd youngster I sent came back on Xmas day. Was in 1989! M.N/R.C. The weather was atrocities rained heavy for the two days... Second day arrivals were my birds. Only one beat me, near, was in Pontefract. Later second day and 3rd day very many turned up!

Marking station was Louella's. It was such a fiasco that the out cry in regards them not being held over meant the demise of the M.N.R.C.

Prince Jackson was flying yearlings a 1000 miles 120 years ago.

Too many, possibly like you Doohead are the in main a cause of the detrimental of our birds. Not giving or allowing them to shine, and gain merit . yes to their detriment!

Keep flying shorter programmes.

Gosh the Egyptians, romans etc. 000's of years ago, and in the two world ward, birds were kept in baskets and travelled around in them. Yet months later would be released and fly 100's of miles home. And we fear, worry if not being trained.

Second rounder - Ist rounders in late March, or early April, flew the whole programme.!

Listen ye muppet I gifted the lad some youngsters and he posted a thank you thats all ! Not once When iv spoken to him have I told him what to do with them as they’re his at the end of the day ! No one is interested in your bullshit Roland tbh but you can’t help yourself !! “You Know†((✊💦))

Well Doohead, Your reply was '... You know its exactly that Indeed - J.Y.O. I take it to mean 'That's just Your Opinion'!

I replied, 'Well it isn't. No! IT IS a fact! Well proven and experienced. Especially by the true fanciers of yesteryear! When small teams flew the programme for start to finish! From the shortest to the longest... and with the y/b's Some had to make way for the nest boxes and perches

Elgin I think 380 miles or more second rounders flew it every other year!

No not my opinion, but a FACT. When in Canada, I witnessed young birds doing 500 miles BACK TO BACK. Some went 3 times in a season!

Gosh nigh all would tremble at the thought.

Yeah! Ok stupid sayings like 'I wouldn't do that'! Well you aren't being asked too!

'Weer my pigeons COULDN'T do that … Well one thing for sure they won't, because they will never be sent. Golly many pout that miles is too FAR! While the fact is ANY pigeon - especially worth its salt, will piddle that in a day, weather permitting.. So it was to please thew Coast boys to fiddle 'Long distance birds. Held up at the coast after 200 miles and nip over in the morning.. ,A cold breeze and water. Home in loft whilst the genuine pigeons went another 3-4 or miles. Yet because the Race point is argued as a distance race - for some, especially in Scotland, they gain false laurels.

Good you gave and all will appreciate that. But you took a shot at me in ignorance implying I spouted rubbish.

then to 'Pass the Parcel try yo imply I'm a Muppet. Well the muppet part refers back to you... One being lead along and unable to aknowleagde or thing for ones self. So put the cap on, it will suit you!