Lanarkshire Fed

If a doo club has tae spend money tae get a Perspex screen they need tae take a look at themselves.

If the same men agree to turn up every week tae put the Doos through al sort them out way PPF 3 standard masks anaw.

However I fear my own club could struggle in that respect because, quite rightly!!! there are a lot of health issues and they might just write this year off so their loved ones are here next year.

This cannot only be our club though so I wait with bated breath on the numbers sent by the Fed.

For definite I’m Loused way club and Fed racing come September no matter how this year turns out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a doo club has tae spend money tae get a Perspex screen they need tae take a look at themselves.

If the same men agree to turn up every week tae put the Doos through al sort them out way PPF 3 standard masks anaw.

However I fear my own club could struggle in that respect because, quite rightly!!! there are a lot of health issues and they might just write this year off so their loved ones are here next year.

This cannot only be our club though so I wait with bated breath on the numbers sent by the Fed.

For definite I’m Loused way club and Fed racing come September no matter how this year turns out.

A think we will be surprised john people are desperate to get birds racing so do u think it would put your members off if it was central marking r going to there own club

A think we will be surprised john people are desperate to get birds racing so do u think it would put your members off if it was central marking r going to there own club

Kevin I think if we get racing there would be a very good entry as it would be a short programme and let’s face it we want to get the pigeons tested ! The thing is regarding this central marking uddingston isnae big enough for 2000 plus pigeons from the centre section to start with and with all the safety issues that would need to be in place for me central marking would be a no no keep it at club level.

Naw no really Kevin I just think a lot of members have already decided they’re no racing this year. Personally I’m on a mission to reduce numbers so it’s every possible doo to every race we have. Think at least a 1/4 of members won’t risk their health or that of their family to race Doos. It may well prove to be the case they’ve had a change of heart now racing is possible but the tone of their conversation makes me think that’s unlikely.

Kevin I think if we get racing there would be a very good entry as it would be a short programme and let’s face it we want to get the pigeons tested ! The thing is regarding this central marking uddingston isnae big enough for 2000 plus pigeons from the centre section to start with and with all the safety issues that would need to be in place for me central marking would be a no no keep it at club level.

Agree Jim also more people would attract the public attention something we don't want

The central marking idea was jst an idea from me....feel free to pi.ss over it believe me these last few months ive took enough flack to last a life time...I am not privy to any Lanarkshire plans or ideas it was me putting an idea out there that is it.....

If we don't get racing I'll buy a trailer and if the law allows I'll give as many as I can fit a training toss.... I'll put it at the side of my house and fanciers can come and load their pigeons the same as we done at the 5 bird club

Job done

Stay safe stay happy

Keep it at club level for marking the doos .the more people there the harder it is to manage

We can get 60k people in a football stadium bt canny get 400 fanciers to coordinate basketting lol

It’s a sad day when aw you’ve got in life is putting Doos in a basket and tossing them. If you canny enjoy yer Doos around the loft and picking about yer feet yer no a doorman. Get yer sel a dug ye won’t be missed. Some cants need tae look in the mirror and recognise the cant looking back at them. .

It’s a sad day when aw you’ve got in life is putting Doos in a basket and tossing them. If you canny enjoy yer Doos around the loft and picking about yer feet yer no a doorman. Get yer sel a dug ye won’t be missed. Some cants need tae look in the mirror and recognise the cant looking back at them. .

Tell ye something I'm happy as a pig in shiete...life literally couldn't be any better for me ..and could easily say 10% of my life is pigeons.... your comment is small minded...some people their pigeons is all they have... You have a brain John use it

Edited by geordie1234

Tell ye something I'm happy as a pig in shiete...life literally couldn't be any better for me ..and could easily say 10% of my life is pigeons.... your comment is small minded...some people their pigeons is all they have... You have a brain John use it

Hook line and sinker 🤣🤣🤣

Fud and everyone knows it. Last reply ������������

Yes John that's what everyone thought with your letter to the SHU that had about 3 words spelled correctly

Last reply

Phone number is the same John

Edited by geordie1234

stay safe, and don't be hasty not the most important thing in life pigeon racing , we are arguing about pigeon racining and we cant even see our kids or grandkids till next Thursday ,and that's in the garden not inside make your choice I know what mine is all the best in the sport

TO MANY PEOPLE TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS I FOR ONE CANT AFFORD TO GO NEAR A PIGEON CLUB AT THE MOMENT WITH MY HEALTH AND MY WIFES HEALTH SOME FOLK THINK MORE OF THERE PIGEONS BUT SORRY MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS COME FIRST I MIGHT RACE YBS ILL SEE BUT THE PIGEONS WILL STILL BE THERE TO ENJOY

TO MANY PEOPLE TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS I FOR ONE CANT AFFORD TO GO NEAR A PIGEON CLUB AT THE MOMENT WITH MY HEALTH AND MY WIFES HEALTH SOME FOLK THINK MORE OF THERE PIGEONS BUT SORRY MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS COME FIRST I MIGHT RACE YBS ILL SEE BUT THE PIGEONS WILL STILL BE THERE TO ENJOY

Well according to John Quinn I have made the Covid 19 situation 100x worse

... I'm very sorry for having a forward thinking personality... I prefer to look for positives and ways to move forward...

At no point have I disrespected the severity of the covid 19 situation however John feels otherwise

I will not post again on pigeonbasics as I do not want to make the covid 19 situation any worse that the 100x I have already caused

Well according to John Quinn I have made the Covid 19 situation 100x worse

... I'm very sorry for having a forward thinking personality... I prefer to look for positives and ways to move forward...

At no point have I disrespected the severity of the covid 19 situation however John feels otherwise

I will not post again on pigeonbasics as I do not want to make the covid 19 situation any worse that the 100x I have already caused

BIG BAD GEORGE :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Follow the guidelines ,apply !!Common Sense !!and at all costs !!Avoid Dogmatic Applications.Why don’t we consider having 6 training events say 2-100mls 2-150mls 2-250 mls (forget race marking processes )for old birds and similar training event for youngsters.Sadly racing for 2020 is over and !Winning is only Secondary !the most important thing is the Health and Safety of all our members ,families and friends.

Take Care and Stay Safe

YOUNG GEO HAS BEEN TRYING LIKE HELLTO HELP US OUT IN THIS BAD TIME WITH HIM PUTTING VIDEOS UP AND OFFERING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT LIKE MYSELF THAT CANT GET ABOUT HE IS ONLY TRYING TO PUT THINGS TO US FOR THE BEST OF OUR SPORT ALL HE IS WANTING IS TO RACE HIS BIRDS

!!Minimising Transmission of The Droplets 💧 is essential to the risk of life ,and the fancier,s most at risk are the elderly but let’s not forget the fanciers undertaking marking duties and conveyors.!

YOUNG GEO HAS BEEN TRYING LIKE HELLTO HELP US OUT IN THIS BAD TIME WITH HIM PUTTING VIDEOS UP AND OFFERING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT LIKE MYSELF THAT CANT GET ABOUT HE IS ONLY TRYING TO PUT THINGS TO US FOR THE BEST OF OUR SPORT ALL HE IS WANTING IS TO RACE HIS BIRDS

Here here