Lanarkshire Fed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT A TEXT FROM MY CLUB SEC LRPF UPDATE FROM THE SHU IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD FANCIERS FROM A DIFFERENT LOFT TRAVEL IN THE SAME VEHICLE THATS ME FCKD I CANT DRIVE AND MY CLUB MEMBER BILLY TOOK ME UP TO THE CLUB OH WELL BYE BYE PIGEON RACING

JUST GOT A TEXT FROM MY CLUB SEC LRPF UPDATE FROM THE SHU IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD FANCIERS FROM A DIFFERENT LOFT TRAVEL IN THE SAME VEHICLE THATS ME FCKD I CANT DRIVE AND MY CLUB MEMBER BILLY TOOK ME UP TO THE CLUB OH WELL BYE BYE PIGEON RACING

Let him take the birds to the club for u

Phone for a TAXI as they are still plying for hire..

TRAINING AND RACING PIGEONS IN SCOTLAND

This statement is based on the principles set our by the First Minister's announcement on Thursday 21 May 2020 and Friday 22 May 2020 outlining a policy for implementing Phase 1 of the easing of the lockdown policy by the Scottish Government

Individual loft training

Individual loft training will be permitted from 28 May 2020. This is based on the advice from the Scottish Government

Group Training

In Phase 1 of the Government strategy, this allows individuals to meet up with one member from a different household, while adhering to the social distancing requirements of 2 meters. Therefore group training of 2 lofts is permitted. However training in larger groups (more than two) is NOT permitted.

Addidtional Information

In no circumstances should fanciers from different lofts travel in the same vehicle.

You should also be aware that NO RACINGis allowed in Phase 1 relaxing of the lockdown and I do not expect any notification to be received before the next stage of easing of restrictions takes place.

Gordon Turnbull, B.E.M.

President Scottish Homing Union

Yours sincerely

why not let the member go into his club on there own all u need is 2 members in the club house sealing the baskets send them as trainers don't have to set a clock start 1 at hexham 2 from ripon 2 from Leicester and you could have a open race from billericay

why not let the member go into his club on there own all u need is 2 members in the club house sealing the baskets send them as trainers don't have to set a clock start 1 at hexham 2 from ripon 2 from Leicester and you could have a open race from billericay

thats not allowed :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

thats not allowed :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

These are not normal times what is allowed and what is not allowed has to be looked at if we get racing old birds. I can't see there being any averages flown for in old bird racing. So as I said to start with these aren't normal times and everything should be taken into the equation JMO

These are not normal times what is allowed and what is not allowed has to be looked at if we get racing old birds. I can't see there being any averages flown for in old bird racing. So as I said to start with these aren't normal times and everything should be taken into the equation JMO

does all the carluke members not understand the fed will look at it when we get the green light dont worry we have plans

so what has the fed got planned tommy when u get the green light

your club sec will inform you when our fed sec sends him the txt message with details but be ready tae go at short notice as we are of when we get the green light so get yer clubs ready remember wee jimmy said she will speed things up if the numbers keep going down

no fed training or club training so dont mess this up guys

For the fed training could the transporter not be parked up in a big car park and only the fancier can load the pigeons straight in the crates or is that against the rules, just a thought