• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it just me or is it not about time the shu came out with there own statement not a copy of the rpra statement to let us know whats happening i.e. can we train next week or are we getting old bird or young bird racing. or will they just copy the rpra statement AGAIN

Edited by geordie1234

They should be back working

I cant believe they urnae at least working from home same as the RPRA shocking decision to furlough them and leave the Scottish fancy in limbo in my opinion...

Would the dues not be in already Robert?

Yes they would be but my understanding is that if an employee is furloughed then they are not allowed to work so their employers no longer pay their wages for the duration. The health of the employees is the primary concern but the fact they are not working from home suggests thatWestminster are paying their wages. There must be a horrendous backlog of work awaiting their return.

Yes they would be but my understanding is that if an employee is furloughed then they are not allowed to work so their employers no longer pay their wages for the duration. The health of the employees is the primary concern but the fact they are not working from home suggests thatWestminster are paying their wages. There must be a horrendous backlog of work awaiting their return.

It would have been easy to keep 1 of them working and the office closed to the common fancier thus protecting the SHU Secretarys health whilst still allowing her to carry out her duties

It would have been easy to keep 1 of them working and the office closed to the common fancier thus protecting the SHU Secretarys health whilst still allowing her to carry out her duties

100% was amazed to hear anything else

is it just me or is it not about time the shu came out with there own statement not a copy of the rpra statement to let us know whats happening i.e. can we train next week or are we getting old bird or young bird racing. or will they just copy the rpra statement AGAIN

its no just you brian we haven't had an update or anything from the shu very poor response from them we don't know when we're aloud to train must admit the rpra have done a great job keeping their members updated with whats happening its about time mr turnbull got his team together and got things moving letting us know what is going to happen

its no just you brian we haven't had an update or anything from the shu very poor response from them we don't know when we're aloud to train must admit the rpra have done a great job keeping their members updated with whats happening its about time mr turnbull got his team together and got things moving letting us know what is going to happen

Poor poor show alround fae the SHU no updates on whats happening even to tell us if they are lobbying the Scottish goverment..Not a peep from them the members urnae happy to say the least.................

I could be wrong, but I believe it was agreed that the RPRA would contact all governments on behalf of all Unions to save too many different people making contact about the same situation.

If I am correct, the RPRA will be issuing a statements for Scotland soon and then the SHU will issue their statement, even if it is copied and pasted. :)

I could be wrong, but I believe it was agreed that the RPRA would contact all governments on behalf of all Unions to save too many different people making contact about the same situation.

If I am correct, the RPRA will be issuing a statements for Scotland soon and then the SHU will issue their statement, even if it is copied and pasted. :)

p*ss poor is that is the case Andy we are aswell paying our dues to the RPRA.....

we pay our fees to the shu not rpra do we not

1590178545[/url]' post='1227349']

Maybe the members should have been informed....its 2020...info is so easy to pass on

I emailed G Turnbull today

He’s in talks with Scottish Goverment

He believes phase 1 will allow training the same as England

But this is not official

But he’s in talks and I’m sure should be emailing feds maybe Monday or Tuesday

I emailed G Turnbull today

He’s in talks with Scottish Goverment

He believes phase 1 will allow training the same as England

But this is not official

But he’s in talks and I’m sure should be emailing feds maybe Monday or Tuesday

He should be telling the pigeon fanciers of Scotland this on the SHU website poor show from the new president in my opinion