Rpra Statement

greenlands

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Stevie I can’t resist.Who are you gonnae nominate as pole wielder.Modesty and old age prevents me from stepping up,otherwise!!!!

Nae pole Wattie....just somebody frae my hoose

Being a member of the Merseyside Fed. even with the updated statement from the RPRA our birds will not be racing anytime soon. We are transported by Dianne Bonney and she will not be putting forward a race programme to the RPRA under the current restrictions.

y should race rubbers be banned ?

Pain in the *expletive removed* Alan. Surely we need to move with the times at some point? I know you will point at the money issue but in the big scheme of being in the fancy is it such a bind? Not going to be easy under RPRA conditions to use them.

Pain in the *expletive removed* Alan. Surely we need to move with the times at some point? I know you will point at the money issue but in the big scheme of being in the fancy is it such a bind? Not going to be easy under RPRA conditions to use them.

Cannae believe some of the selfish ideas that go on about racing during this pandemic. Now some people want to take racing using rubbers away from the fanciers that are probably already in the vulnerable group due to age or underlying health problems. All some guys are interested in is getting the racing back on at any cost, hope they stick to all the directions when the SHU do eventually give the go ahead.

Cannae believe some of the selfish ideas that go on about racing during this pandemic. Now some people want to take racing using rubbers away from the fanciers that are probably already in the vulnerable group due to age or underlying health problems. All some guys are interested in is getting the racing back on at any cost, hope they stick to all the directions when the SHU do eventually give the go ahead.

Selfish! What *expletive removed* nonsense. Just spent 6 hrs at the weekend in my club room sorting out trolleys etc to get the old guys birds to the club house. Sorting the baskets for them and their clocks...In our club we all work together to get all our members access to ets systems via sales etc so that they wouldn't be disadvantaged when others were using it.

I believe they should be phased out....but that will only happen if the younger members are not SELFISH.

Selfish! What *expletive removed* nonsense. Just spent 6 hrs at the weekend in my club room sorting out trolleys etc to get the old guys birds to the club house. Sorting the baskets for them and their clocks...In our club we all work together to get all our members access to ets systems via sales etc so that they wouldn't be disadvantaged when others were using it.

I believe they should be phased out....but that will only happen if the younger members are not SELFISH.

Aye well done but marking's to be done outside for a start, no in the clubroom?

to get the old guys birds to the club house.

Aw cmon....are we not marking them outside the club room? Surely that's where the baskets will be?

I cant believe that efforts to get racing are being knocked....If you dont want to take part dont do it...simple...if you want to race and yer over 70 or vulnerable....I will help if your in my club...I cant see the problem?

Aw cmon....are we not marking them outside the club room? Surely that's where the baskets will be?

I cant believe that efforts to get racing are being knocked....If you dont want to take part dont do it...simple...if you want to race and yer over 70 or vulnerable....I will help if your in my club...I cant see the problem?

dont know why hes worried dal hes naedoos

dont know why hes worried dal hes naedoos

I'm a bit depressed now Tommy....nae wonder the jobs *expletive removed*. Rubber rings are/were the biggest headache in trying to make a viable marking station thats why i made the remark about banning them. There is nobody who uses rubbers in our club but they are entitled to so you have to make it available.

I'm a bit depressed now Tommy....nae wonder the jobs *expletive removed*. Rubber rings are/were the biggest headache in trying to make a viable marking station thats why i made the remark about banning them. There is nobody who uses rubbers in our club but they are entitled to so you have to make it available.

keep yer chin up dal we are the guys that make it happen many experts in this game but wont do sh** tae help