A Beginners Guide

Hi i am just wondering is there a beginners guide as such or maybe i should say an idiots guide :emoticon-0136-giggle:. This site is really good and i am enjoying looking around all the different topics however there is a ton of info and opinions, my worry is if i take a bit from here and a bit from there for a start i will just end up going round in circles, so looking for a basics section, strong foundation i guess if anyone knows of any good articles videos etc any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I’m sure if you get in touch with your local club they would be willing to help you out and teach you some basic things about pigeons, some would even give you some pigeons to start you off providing you got a loft ready. My friend in Fraserburgh have helped a lot and I’m in this for 4 years now it’s a good hobby

I’m sure if you get in touch with your local club they would be willing to help you out and teach you some basic things about pigeons, some would even give you some pigeons to start you off providing you got a loft ready. My friend in Fraserburgh have helped a lot and I’m in this for 4 years now it’s a good hobby

Thanks for that i will have a look, the nearest club to me i believe is Inverurie however i think the link to the club might be dead. I will keep looking about thanks.

Thanks for that i will have a look, the nearest club to me i believe is Inverurie however i think the link to the club might be dead. I will keep looking about thanks.

Bob Mckenzie is your secretary for Inverurie club give him a buzz and he will sure help you out with starting out here’s his number 01224 790453 and good luck to you

• 2 months later...

Great that you've joined the site. And hope the youngsters I gave yous do yous well, your kids are so enthusiastic about the doos it was brilliant to see.

I am sure they will do us well Ryan and thanks again for sorting the kids out out with some young birds they are inspired and could happily spend all day in the loft.