Shocking News

tommy bhoys

People suggesting Nicola Sturgeon would hide or suppress information is an outrage. She told us she's open, honest and transparent. You just need to look at her recording of meetings, use of e-mails and full and prompt responses to Freedom of Information requests. 😠What’s more shocking is the auld yin’s in care homes throughout Scotland some almost wiped out.

you only get this information from front line workers this information is all hidden from the public numpty

Yer right, some people need to see whats going on in the hospitals,

People suggesting Nicola Sturgeon would hide or suppress information is an outrage. She told us she's open, honest and transparent. You just need to look at her recording of meetings, use of e-mails and full and prompt responses to Freedom of Information requests. 😠What’s more shocking is the auld yin’s in care homes throughout Scotland some almost wiped out.

you look at her past record she does not always tell the truth and she knew bout alex salmon and never said a word hope your proud of her.

Ok FIFER … I daren't post lol

Having said that, if one looks at the Pensioners, and those unable to work / find a job. The government pay out a lot.

I paid nigh every week since leaving school. Now I get a pension... plus a few tablets etc. In today's price, what I put into their coffers, I have already had out - Due to inflation etc. of course.

Now a pension is, with tablets works out nearly £400 per Week. that's £1600 per month! Now If I rented that would add on another £550 - £750 per month or so, or more. £2400! that's £4.000 per month. Times that by 12!

then by the 40.000 admitted now having moved on - yes of course a many more!(The powers to be are thankful)

Now us pensioner's are an unwanted burden that takes money away from the rich and wealthy! Likewise those who can't get a job! etc. etc.Money they sadly mis … not needed.

Edited by Roland