Lanarkshire Feds Revised Race Program

tommy bhoys

I was talking to you on your page John and you deleted me and now added me back lol silly Billy

Don't kid a kidder....quite happy to talk this over face to face

I never claimed tae be the brightest on social media Geo and I’m sure we will have that talk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that i cant answer im not one of the staff but ive got a 2018 rule book for councillors but when your down we will take a photo of the rule and you can post for john and any other doubters as ive only got a wee chocolate phone that does not take pics

I've only got a 2016 one. I've had to note the alterations myself. A reprint must be due. Pointless saying to put it on the website because it seems to be older than Noah's Ark. Don't know what the most recent post on it is. :)

Personally I've seen batches going over dalgety bay last weekend and yesterday.

Av no seen any batches as yet rab but I've seen birds going over occasionally in ones and twos. Looks to me like birds coming home late from training. There was a stranger here yesterday didn't look like it had a clue where it was.

I've only got a 2016 one. I've had to note the alterations myself. A reprint must be due. Pointless saying to put it on the website because it seems to be older than Noah's Ark. Don't know what the most recent post on it is. :)

If it’s pointless putting it on the website then you must agree it’s pointless to have outdated rules on the website if they are older than “ Noah Ark “ , looks like most people have old books so I for one would expect most the most recent version of rules to be online

Well i say put it on the website same as they put on the AGM agenda on every yearsmile.gif

SHU members that have registered their email addresses with us can access the Open Adobe File SHU 2019 AGM Agenda and Balance Sheet here.

If it’s pointless putting updated rules on website then you must agree it’s equally pointless to have outdated rules that are older than “ Noah Ark “ on it , it looks like most people don’t have a up to date rule book, if this is the case then surely they would expect the most recent update to the rules to be online. If this was done it would avoid a lot of confusion caused by members referring to different versions of book.

I just watched this and thought it was a very professional approach to how we could organise racing safely. Perhaps instead of think negatively we can look for positive solutions to achieve our common goal, fair and honest racing with the safety of all members as top priority. I live in hope.

This is how it should be done and there’s no reason to think anyone would be in danger putting Doos through.

They guys in the video are handling stuff with their bare hands and touching the clock and baskets on areas not wiped clean. No PPE worn by any of them so the guy bringing Doos can pass it to the guy picking his basket and clock up and he in turn passes it tae the guy marking. At no stage is that safe imo.

The pic is from Portugal and assuming they’re using the sanitiser and washing hands then that’s as safe as can be. We could race tomorrow doing it their way.

post-10492-15891024641793_thumb.jpeg

This is how it should be done and there’s no reason to think anyone would be in danger putting Doos through.

They guys in the video are handling stuff with their bare hands and touching the clock and baskets on areas not wiped clean. No PPE worn by any of them so the guy bringing Doos can pass it to the guy picking his basket and clock up and he in turn passes it tae the guy marking. At no stage is that safe imo.

The pic is from Portugal and assuming they’re using the sanitiser and washing hands then that’s as safe as can be. We could race tomorrow doing it their way.

Actually we couldn’t race tomorrow as we would be breaking the law but I’m sure you know what I meant.

Lets hope Boris gives some good news tonight and Nicola Sturgeon follows suit.. fingers crossed

Have a watch of this guys.... Netherlands

For me, it's not careful enough for any of the parties, face masks are a must, and there needs to be four for getting baskets on transporter for NEHU, 2 in the transporter and 2 outside to pass baskets as they can't be put on the transporter externally and there's a big step up

TBH the whole thing is a shambles that announcement Boris made was as clear as mud

I reckon Nicola is purely doing it to show she rules Scotland and not what Boris says

I can’t understand how so different messages can be issued

I think the next pigeon race will be April 2021.I get absolutely no pleasure in making this statement.The situation is becoming more complicated by the day but like 71% of Scots I have faith in the first minister.

think you have yer percentage wrong walter i would never vote for it