Lanarkshire Feds Revised Race Program

tommy bhoys

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all won't racing but it's not all about Tommy it's the shu that says so

I know that it’s no his choice and we will deal with the situation when it comes. I know I’m ready if it’s tomorrow or whenever. U chill out what will be will be

hes not worth a reply mate better tae ignore fools

Your bang on big fella and looks like another yin that does over and above for there fed that Hammy doesn’t like . Glasgow noo Lanarkshire Cammy gee it a break . Bring back the love guys 🐦🥰

Your bang on big fella and looks like another yin that does over and above for there fed that Hammy doesn’t like . Glasgow noo Lanarkshire Cammy gee it a break . Bring back the love guys ������������

You Pont out where am wrong all am saying is it's the SHU you listen to not Tommy

Yes it's the SHU that will give the go ahead for racing if and when that happens ?Tommy is only planning ahead should that be the case, you can't fault a man for that, keep up the good work big man

we have predicted what the clubs will need andy and all the clubs have been told

That’s a lie Tommy, I’m secretary of our club and a text message saying go out and buy PPE disnae qualify as being told what we require on race marking nights.

IF we start on the 23rd we should race a full program on a Saturday to the end of July and go straight into the yb program the first Sat in August. Typical when a wee bit common sense is needed we get a hair brain decision taken.

That’s a lie Tommy, I’m secretary of our club and a text message saying go out and buy PPE disnae qualify as being told what we require on race marking nights.

IF we start on the 23rd we should race a full program on a Saturday to the end of July and go straight into the yb program the first Sat in August. Typical when a wee bit common sense is needed we get a hair brain decision taken.

If and when i receive a directive from the SHU regarding race marking procedures rest assured all club secretaries will be informed immediately!!

so you got the txt john so where is the lie

When Lockdown is eased it would be prudent to hold !!Delegate meeting !!to decide and come to amicable solution agreed by the (club representatives )to our race programme and if !Mid Week !racing goes ahead what happens with the averages etc if members can’t race mark .

When Lockdown is eased it would be prudent to hold !!Delegate meeting !!to decide and come to amicable solution agreed by the (club representatives )to our race programme and if !Mid Week !racing goes ahead what happens with the averages etc if members can’t race mark .

Would it be a tainted average?

Sounds like wee burnie is not following suit with the British government AGAIN.

She keeps trying to beat the UK government announcements. Hopefully Boris will relax the restrictions when she is still in lockdown. That would fix her stupid game.

Boris is talking about lifting restrictions on Monday wee burnie is talking about another 3 weeks, surely it must be done nationally or just cause confusion 😬😬

Boris is talking about lifting restrictions on Monday wee burnie is talking about another 3 weeks, surely it must be done nationally or just cause confusion 😬😬

Aye that’s the aim o wee Nicola and the shortbread senate, cause confusion and division. 🇬🇧 England could commence racing 3 weeks before us jocks.

Seen Poland starts racing on Sat

Us scots wont stand for it