Training

Kojak

It has come to my attention that two members of the lanarkshire fed have at least a dozen tosses, when will these people learn,lives are at risk,any more

and you are putting lives in danger stop before you are caught and end in serious trouble.

It has come to my attention that two members of the lanarkshire fed have at least a dozen tosses, when will these people learn,lives are at risk,any more

and you are putting lives in danger stop before you are caught and end in serious trouble.

yeah heard this too but also heard that i had a big d i c k also if the fed gets facts it will be dealt with

yeah heard this too but also heard that i had a big d i c k also if the fed gets facts it will be dealt with

Naw you’ve miss heard I thought it was you are a big D I C K 😂😂😂 ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

The same thing can happen when you flag your birds and they could be injured whilst doing that, meaning, i could be getting the same problem if i get a bird injured and reported and i have to travel local to pick it up same danger, so am i going to have to keep the birds in during this lockdown or enjoy letting them out.

JUST HAD TEXT FROM FED TELLING CLUBS TO PURCHASE PPE FOR MEMBERS AT CLUB GLOVES AND MASKS LAUGHABLE IF IT WASNT SO SERIOUS

and whats funny bout it charlie when this lock down is lifted the only way we will be racing if we show we are responsible by wearing masks and staying apart so get yer gear or you wont be racing no masks no pick up simple

and whats funny bout it charlie when this lock down is lifted the only way we will be racing if we show we are responsible by wearing masks and staying apart so get yer gear or you wont be racing no masks no pick up simple

what price is ur masks Tommy 😂😂