Covid 19

Mattydoos79

Hi all I have been watching all the news about this horrible coronavirus, also I have found out from a friend of mine who lives in France saying that their racing season is cancelled for 2020 makes me think what are us Scottish or English will race this year? Or YB only race it’s a real shame. If so I might have to split pigeons up next year as don’t want too many birds next year

Hi all I have been watching all the news about this horrible coronavirus, also I have found out from a friend of mine who lives in France saying that their racing season is cancelled for 2020 makes me think what are us Scottish or English will race this year? Or YB only race it’s a real shame. If so I might have to split pigeons up next year as don’t want too many birds next year

we are not in france we will be racing simple as that my guess it will be in june tho

My suggestion for safety is keeping distance while clocking in birds and use hand sanitizer after but if the bird gets lost in someone’s loft have to wash hands afterwards as could be touched with the virus and I know pigeons cannot catch the virus. Anyway stay safe and pray for a race this year

Guest mambo

Old folks homes are getting it hard ,must be the most unsafe place to be for both the aged, and nurses, they must get protected given oxygen masks just to help while they are in lock down poor souls

Old folks homes are getting it hard ,must be the most unsafe place to be for both the aged, and nurses, they must get protected given oxygen masks just to help while they are in lock down poor souls

The care home where my Dad(93) is has just had it's first case and all 60 residents are confined to their rooms.The staff are superb and some have now got to live in as they are a danger to their own families,just can't thank them enough for the job they are doing and pray they get the protection they need and come through this safely.