New Loft

tigger ritchie

if it was me i would move loft from the front of house so that you could sit watching birds come home in comfort p.s you must rule the roost way that loft sitting there :drinking-coffee-200:

was thinking the same tommy be blocking the light from the house windows id move it down the garden but looks a cracking loft m8

was thinking the same tommy be blocking the light from the house windows id move it down the garden but looks a cracking loft m8

That's where the loft was built at Speybay railway station its final resting place will be near Peterhead 50 miles from here am only the joiner helping a long time pal graham Ritchie and if anybody has any spare young birds am sure it would be appreciated,best o luck graham

That's great cheers mike

I would easily of bred you some aswell but I have put my birds on dummy eggs and have only 16 youngsters to myself due to the uncertainty on the racing season. I am sure that there will be some other members in our fed that will help the guy out with some youngeens.

That's where the loft was built at Speybay railway station its final resting place will be near Peterhead 50 miles from here am only the joiner helping a long time pal graham Ritchie and if anybody has any spare young birds am sure it would be appreciated,best o luck graham

got a lot going out john but see what i can do m8

• 1 month later...