Cock Bird Not Returned

Well I've not seen Percy for nearly a week now but today I've got a yearling cock missing from today's exercise and no sign of a kill,

Shame, he was on two 1 week old youngsters. Same cock got caught by wing a few weeks ago by hen Percy but managed to get away with a few flights missing.

Seems his luck has ran out.

Without biting my head off .fanciers have never had a better chance to keep them in until may when we can exercise without the constant worry about getting hit ...there no need for fitness as personally I dont think there will be old bird racing.....so let's starve them from the best meat available

Without biting my head off .fanciers have never had a better chance to keep them in until may when we can exercise without the constant worry about getting hit ...there no need for fitness as personally I dont think there will be old bird racing.....so let's starve them from the best meat available

Would normally agree but it is also a great opportunity to reduce the population of Percy in another way .

Sound advice

Don't know about you guys but letting my pigeons out is the only sense of freedom I have at the moment lol Never been happier my loft isn't at the back door....I'm working from home so barely leaving the house....atleast I get to take a walk up the lofts and tend to my doos twice a day

Don't know about you guys but letting my pigeons out is the only sense of freedom I have at the moment lol Never been happier my loft isn't at the back door....I'm working from home so barely leaving the house....atleast I get to take a walk up the lofts and tend to my doos twice a day

your never away from yourhuts :drinking-coffee-200: